*Chapter 6: Taking a Stroll

Tsuna was humming as he went to take a walk with Lock, On and Hong.

He had asked a tour to the forest this afternoon, still a few hours away from the meeting time.

"I need to get an ingredient for the demonstration if that's okay" he had asked Cale's permission, to which the red-head let him, tone indifferent as usual despite how he asked the beasmen trio to tag along.

Honestly, Tsuna is more than happy to have some company.

"Where are we heading, nyaaa?" Hong asked from the top of the brunet's head which surprisingly fluffier than it looks.

The don smiles, glancing up only slightly as he keep the balance of his head, "to find a tree, Hong-nim"

"A tree? What kind of tree? A special tree?" On also asked, since they've passed several trees on the way.

The brunet chuckled, "I mean, it's not that special actually. But at the same time what I'm looking for is quite specific, yeah"

"Can you tell us what is it that we're looking for, Tsuna? Maybe we could help?" Lock asked from next to the brown haired.

The Sky shook his head, "unfortunately at the moment, I'm the only one that would be able to tell. But it's okay, please think of it as taking a stroll."

"Alright"

"Okay, nya~!"

"If you say so"

Tsuna was satisfied with the replies he got.

It took them half an hour wandering on the outskirts of the forest until the Arcobaleno finally found the one he needed.

"Is this it?"

On asked whilst tilting her head slightly.

The tree is big, but it's not looking any that different than the ones they've passed. In fact, they've seen some more trees that are much bigger than this.

However, Tsuna nodded at the question.

"Yes. This is the one" Tsuna grinned, looking up at the tree as a whole before then gently carried Hong off his head to Lock's arm.

"Please back off for a bit. It won't take long, promise" he smiles as the three obligied though still keeping an eye close to the brunet.

His back is facing him, so the bunch of children wouldn't be able to see his eyes glowing amber as he tounched the tree trunk with a specific stance.

'Diamond seal: Rainbow dust custom'

Chanting the technique's name in his head, he stole the tree's core flame before then condensed it into a flame crystal.

He could hear soft gasps behind him. He can imagine the shocked and probably pale expression on their face....

Tsuna was sure that the tree is all dried up and would be dead by the time he finished.

'I feel bad for this tree and for the three of them witnessing this, but it's neede—'