*Chapter 4: Sky Attribute

Red.

All he sees is red.

Tsuna has seen it before. Twice he's seen this kind of scenery.

One time he failed, the other time he surpassed it.

And yet the sight still caught his breath.

War.

War is coming. No matter what world it is, evil exist along side goodness. But in this clairvoyance, he can only sees him experiencing utter defeat.

The Sky is crimson and so does the Earth.

His heart is beating wildly as he watched without being able to help on how one by one the Heroes fall to their demise, as the world burn from the raging fire.

'This... This is nightmare...'

He wanted to escape. To stop this record from playing on it's own. But he can't. This has always been a part of the curse Sky Arcobalenos have to bear.

To watch this kind of scenario till the end...

The last thing that he hear was laughter. A familiar yet at the same time foreign laughter that echoes through the red hue.

Black. From top to toe, the one that's responsible with this this event is Black.

The only thing that's red is the crimson knife on his hand.

That masked man smirked sinisterly

And it was aimed at him...

.

.

.

GASP!!!

Drenched in sweat, that brunet found himself gasping as he clutched onto his chest. Specifically, the area around his heart.

It was brief of a moment, but he noticed his choker glow after years not doing it so...

His pupils shrink as he felt the familiar heat.

"H-How...?" He muttered under his breath.

The Sky Arcobaleno curse reactivated. How?

《Balance》

[You need us]

|You can't win on your own|

The voices that has been quiet for the last ten years echoes in his head.

The Tri-ni-sette.

'Why did I hear them again now?'

Tsuna ponders as he glanced to his left hand that's clutching onto an item.

Only once he caught his breath that he observed the said thing.

A white venetian half mask.

"...huh?" He didn't recall having one when he fell asleep yesterday.

And not just that. There's also three other thing that's placed on his nightstand.

His box weapon, Shiro's Mare ring, and lastly, 'a stem of white rose'

Did someone come here last night?