Back in the tunnels| part 3

Hello everyone! I know it's been a while since I last posted, but let's be honest, writing this ff is not my job, I have other things to do as well, regardless I am very grateful that you guys have stuck with me this far. I won't lie to you, the next chapter will not come anytime soon, 1)because its midterm season right now and I will have no time to write, and 2)because I decided that this story needs to end in the next 4 chapters and in order for that to happen I have to do some serious planning. I already know how the story will end and what will happen and have planned the final chapters but I need to plan them in detail so that I avoid overwriting because I suddenly decided to add something. The point is I will be writing the next 4 chapters and when they have all been finished, and only then, will I start to upload them. Yes, this might take a while but think of the bright side, you will be getting quicker updates when that happens, like twice a week quick, which is great for you because you won't have to be stuck in terrible cliffhangers, but also it will be a nightmare because I will not be giving you enough time to process the horrific things that will be happening to our beloved characters from this moment on😃 

Anyways, I've rambled long enough I will now let you enjoy the chapter.

Please don't forget to vote💜

P.s. There will be a trigger warning in this chapter, please read at your own risk.

Taehyung was all alone, he walked through the darkness clutching onto his weapon that he had managed to hold on to when the players were sedated. The ungodly screeches that echoed through the tunnels brought chills down his spine, and as much as he did not want to admit it, he was unable to deny the sensation of fear that overwhelmed him.

He carefully peered down the hallway he was about to turn to, the flickering lights making it difficult for him to see anything but he decided to take his chances. Upon taking a few steps down the corridor he halted. Silence.

All Taehyung could hear was his accelerated breath and the beating of his own heart, it was so quiet that he would have been able to hear a needle drop to the ground, and that worried him.

Hesitant he took another careful step down the hallway only to stop his movements once again. Someone was there with him, or rather something. His eyes could barely make out some movement in the darkness. His grip tightened around his weapon as he watched a shadowy figure move in the darkness.

Taehyung gritted his teeth, he wanted to yell at the person moving around in the darkness but something told him he was better off staying silent. The creature made its way towards him, slowly and carefully. The closer it moved the more Taehyungs heartbeat accelerated.

The creature growled lowly and was now close enough for Taehyung to touch, but the darkness prevented him from seeing what the creature was. Suddenly the lights stopped flickering all that could be heard was the buzzing sound of the lamp above Taehyung trying to remain lit.

The creature now stood right in front of Taehyung giving him a clear look at it. Taehyung's blood ran cold, his eyes grew wide, every inch of his body was frozen in fear. As the creature studied him flashbacks flooded Taehyung's mind.

His first game, his final foe. A young girl, maybe around fifteen or sixteen, he had been trying to find her for days. She was a sneaky little girl and had managed to escape any confrontation the entire game, but now she had been found out.