Death & In A Cave

"The world Taking"
"People talking"
'Other people then MC thinking'
Time Skips
"MC Talking in a cold voice"
"System Talking"
"Great Sage"
"MC Using Skill"

-----------------------------------------------------------
*Language

I was a normal guy so why the fuck did someone shoot me. I wasn't no fucking near rich. Also why the fuck did they shoot me on the sidewalk. There was other people around to so why the fuck didn't they shoot anyone else. Ow this fucking hurts like a bitch.

"Extra Skill Pain Resistance Gained."

Fuck now the pain is gone lets think of something else. Yeah if I had immortality I won't be dieing right now.

"Unique Skill Immortality Gained"

Apart from that I wish that I could control my emotions. If I could I wouldn't get hurt that much.

"Unique Skill Emotional Control Gained."

Another thing is the two races i thought where the strongest in fantasy, Dragon's and Elf's .

"Race Half Dragon, Half Elf Gained."

Dragon could control all the 4 basic elements, Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind. They also had a shit ton of mana.

"Unique Skill Elemental Magic Gained. Gained large amounts of Magicules."

Elf's are better with nature and plants. They also had a shit ton of mana.

"Gained Ultimate Skill Nature Control. Gained more large amounts of Magicules."

Shit why is it taking so long to die. Okay before I do die let's remember one more thing. The Gamer System that help the MC grow super fast and powerful.

"Ultimate Skill Gamer System and Abilities Gained."

Well shit that is the last thing I remember. Also what is that voice I keep hearing.

"All race skills gained. Transporting to another world."

Time Skips to where he wake up~~~~

My head wait I'm suppose to be dead so why does my head hurt. I open my eyes and see a bunch of flowers and glowing rocks. The flowers are so pretty I want to pick them.

"Ding System has started would host like to open beginners pack."

Wait what is this a System. Oh wait don't tell me that I reincarnated. Also yes I would like to open the beginners pack.

"Okay Host opening it right now."

"Host Received: x1 custom clothing set, x1 custom weapon, and Extra skill All race communication."

Okay now that I look around I see I cute little slime eating the flowers. I want to go to it.

3rd P.O.V

Outside the cave the voice of the World started to speak.

"A True Elf Dragon has appeared."

All Adventures, Monster's, and Demon Lord's stoped what they were doing. The all had questions in their minds. Like 'How?', 'Where?', 'How is that even possible?', and 'How strong is it?'.

After that almost everyone but the demon lord's we're looking for it. All the kings of every kingdom sent out countless Adventures. They would pay any amount of money just to have it.