Who made me a sub protagonist? part 1

It was just a rainy day. Nothing unusual except for the weather. My name is Ji-Yoon Kim, a Korean student I guess. My family died in a car crash at my second birthday so I had to live alone. 

I once read this book "Who Made Me a Princess" and it was so fun. You know where Lucas and Athanasia kiss in Athy's 18th B-day? Oh My Gods!

My house is really small but cozy at the same time. Since it was raining, even though some rain drops leaked in the ceiling, I managed to fall asleep, hugging the book. 

And I woke up to find that I was in a room. Not a big one, but comparing to my old house, it was bigger. 

I looked around and saw a mirror. I saw someone that I never seen before. 

((I drew it! Not that bad right

((I drew it! Not that bad right..?))

gOD! She has blond hair just like Athanasia, while her right eye is pink like Diana, while her left eye is blue as a diamond just like Claude! God... Wow. Wait.. did I.. Did I came into a book just like Lee- Ji-hye?!

I looked around the room to eventually find a note that said something that stumbled me back to bed. 

'Ji-Yoon, you are now Athelinda.
A thing that is made from Claude and Diana. Like you noticed, you are inside the book Who Made Me a Princess.
Do not question me who I am.
I know you never heard of the name Athelinda, but you have to survive on your own. 
To give you some details of yourself, when people die, mostly their mana dies too. However, before Diana died, Claude tried his best to save Diana and gave her his own power. Fortunately, when Diana died, Claude's mana and Diana's mana had combined and made a living this which is you. 
Now, I have to go.. Good luck changing the story.'

WTF is this...writer? Talking about! So.. All I need to do is survive huh? I found some money in the table..Well not some. Tons of money and grabbing some, I ran outside. 

"So... This is the market. Hm. Sure I guess I could buy some snacks." I said and looked around. I found some people looking at me. Hmph! I know I am beautiful thanks. 

Not paying attention to the front, I found out that I bumped to someone. 

"Oof!" Said the one who got bumped. 

"Oh god. I am so sorry I wasn't paying attention. Are you okay?" I said giving her a hand. 

"... The royal eye." Said the girl. Huh? Oh.. I forgot I had a diamond eye in my left eye. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to a spot where people weren't found. 

"Who are you. Why do you have the eye of the royal?" Said the girl. Seeing her in a close spot, she has light chocolate hair and brown eyes. How should I get out of this situation..?

"Sibal...(Fu*k in korean)" I mumbled under my breath. 

"Huh? 너 한국말 할 줄 알면 나한테 아무 욕이나 해봐(If you know Korean, say any x-words to me)" She said. How the fu*k does she know Korean?

"Wut? 미친... 쉬발... (What the... Fuc*... ((middle finger)))." I replied. Then she snapped her finger. She changed to.. Athanasia De Alger Obelia. 

"Then you too? You read the Lovely Princess and got into the story?" She asked me. So I guess she doesn't know about WMMAP. 

"Um.. No. Actually I read a book called Who Made Me a Princess and I got into that book. So.. It's kind of like you getting into a book called Lovely Princess while I, got into a book where which contains you getting inside the Lovely Princess." I explained. 

"Wow. So I have my own book?"

"Yeah. Who knows that this plot right now, is all a story of me getting inside WMMAP." I shrugged. Well.. Thinking of that actually made me shiver though. 

"Okay. Next question. Why do you have the eye of the royal? Was there anything in the book you read about this?" 

"Ugh... No. That's actually why I am really confused. I woke up after shivering from the rain in my real world, and looked at the mirror seeing my beautiful face right now, and found a note that says that I am made, not born, from Claude's and Diana's mana." I said. I know that she would not understand it hundred percent but well. 

"You are really pretty seeing in person. I always saw you in a book or from the manhwa. I'll have you to sign in a paper or anywhere for me someday. I am indeed a big fan of you. By the way how old are you?" 

"Me? I'm 17. Almost 18. I am so glad that I get to live! Come on! You can stay in the palace if you want. I'll talk to all the maids about you so don't worry. I am.... not quite sure what Lucas would think but yay!" She said and she teleported me. 

"Princess what took you so l-" Said Lucas right after we arrived in the emerald palace. Oh God. He is super handsome. 

"Met some friend of mine. She is going to live here so don't do anything bad to her okay? You shouldn't question her about her appearance. Ask me since I don't want her to answer all you questions." She said to Lucas. It's kind of like Lucas being Athy's dog. Cute right? I ship them. 

"W... How did you get that mana...?" Asked Lucas to me. What the hell are you talking about? 

"Huh? Ummm from... Claude and Diana?" I replied. 

"Whaaa? But why can I feel... my teacher's mana in your body..." He mumbled. I think Athy didn't hear that. 

"What the hell are you talking about?" 

"Oh!! I'll tell Lucas about you know. You. Why don't you go and take a rest? I'll lead you to the bedroom nearby.

We walked out of Athy's bedroom, talking to Lily about me staying here, and reached my bedroom. I was shocked realizing it was equally big enough as Athy's. 

"This is the biggest room I can find I guess. Hope you like it and... I'll tell Lucas about yourself. See you at dinner." She said closing the door waving. 

I grabbed a pen and a paper that I found near by. 

"Sooooo! How can I make those couple sail their ship?" I said giggling. 

Hey! Long time no seen! I am busy from school work and stuff. Hope you liked it and.. Bye! I'll come back with the second part of this.