1

uraraka  woke up from under her black blanket and looked out the big window above her bed. it was a peaceful  rainy fall day. she grinned from ear to ear and hopped put of bed. her room had all sorts of posters you could think of all on her walls. she went to her closet to get her uniform on. she brushed her hair and did her makeup and put in some kuromi hair clips in her hair. she put on her stockings and black shoes and headed downstairs to eat breakfast.

that morning she had some waffles and strawberries, her favorite. she said goodbye to her parents and headed out the door to walk to school. she walked out the door and walked a bit when she heard a familiar voice right behind here. "ochako hey wait up!" She turned around and was greeted by her best friend, deku. "oh hey deku!" she went up and hugged him. they both started walking again.

ochako and deku have been best friends for 5 years and are inseparable. the best way to explain deku is he has the fluffiest broccoli colored hair with huge green eyes and is pretty tall and lankey but he does have good style.
"soooo did you study for the math exam last night? it is todayyy." deku said matter-of-factly.

"nooo! cmon you know I hate math!" ochako groaned. "I knowww." he giggled with a huge grin on his face
before they knew it they had already arrived at the skool.