2

They walked up the big concrete stairs up to the big three doors. The school was massive for a high school, the color scheme was purple and blue. they walked into the school where the front desk was. they got their schedule (since they always loose theirs) and went  to the Cafe to hang  since they had a bit  of time to before classes started.

"todays ganna suck! aw crap I forgot my school lunch!" ochako groaned and sighed. "I can always share y'know-" deku said. ochakos eyes got big and wide. "thank you deku you're the best!" ochako gave him a big hug. he hugged back and blushed a little bit.

he had always liked ochako. she was a sweet wonderful charismatic person and he adored that about her. but he had more feelings for her.. ones he had to keep locked away.. ones no one  could know.

Ring Ring! "Oh classes are about to start! see you in chemistry!" ochako said waving goodbye. "okay! good luck on the math test!" deku yelled.

_____________________

ochako walked into the math classroom and sat down. luckily  she was right on time. "okay students! today is the math test! don't be worried, im just grading you on how well you know the subject, and if you don't know it well we can go over it together." Mr. Atsume said. they all groaned and got their papers to start.

ochako started sweating. shoot i wish I had studied! I don't know anything their asking.. I guess I'll doodle a bit and see if that helps or something.. she thought. she got distracted and started drawing stars, eyes, ect. but all she could think about was deku. why was she thinking about deku? I mean it is her best friend right? or were they more? did she like him like that? she got to overwhelmed  thinking about it. she tried fococing back on the test.

she randomly filled in the bubbles and was done. the bell rang and she put her test paper on the teachers desk and walked out with classroom with one of her other closest friends, Mina ashido.
"Did you think you did well on the test?" Mina said having a chocolate muffin stuffed in her mouth.

"Of course I did terrible! I didn't study for the test at all! I just randomly filled in the bubbles! ohh nooo my parents are going to be so mad at meeee." she said looking down. "Hey cheer up! I probably failed to but its arl!" Mina said trying to cheer her up.

they went to their lockers to get the books they needed. "Soo how are you and deku doing? Got a crush on him?" Mina said with a huge smirk on her face. ochako slammed her locker door and yelled "What?!".

"Well I dunno you guys were hugging eachother and blushing while talking to eachother soo I just thought.." "You were stalking us?!" Ochako asked. "Oh heh look at the time! Gotta get to LA! Don't wanna be late! Have fun with your new boyfriendddd~" Mina said running as fast as she could.

"Great." The bell rang, it was time to head to chemistry.