3

deku walked to chemistry class, excited to see ochako. they were lab partners so they sat next to eachother in class.
He walked in and sat down and put his backpack on the floor and waited for ochako to show up.

"hey deku!~" ochako said grinning sitting next to him. "O-h hey ochako!" He said blushing. class started, they just had to write a short summary of what they learned over the week, piece of cake.

they both finished early so they started chatting. "did you think you did well on the math test?" deku asked. "are you kidding me? I did terrible, practically the entire time I was doodling!" ochako said. "typical uraraka eh? always drawing, hm." deku said smiling. "Pfttt whaaaaat noooo." Uraraka  said going alone with the joke.

it was silent for a minute or two. "so do you have a crush on someone?" ochako said leaning in closer and smirking. typical ochako, once again. she definitely  was a teaser. "Oh crush? Ermm I don't think so no heh." deku said weakly smiling and blushing like crazy.

"oh come on! there's like sooooo many hot chics in school! look at lucinda for example!" deku looked at lucinda. she definitely  was pretty but she wasn't his type, uraraka was. "ehhh.." deku said.

"hmm can you at least give me one hint?" uraraka pleaded with puppy eyes. deku couldn't stand the puppy eyes, he had to give in. "fine they have brown hair, thats all im giving you." he crossed his arms with his eyes closed smiling.

"thank you for that lovely information.. CMON DEKU THE WHOLE ENTIRE SCHOOL HAS BROWN HAIR!" she groaned.

the bell rang. ochako sighed and got up. she walked away when she felt a tug on her arm. she turned around and saw deku holding her arm. they looked at eachother with big sparkling eyes for a minute. "meet me our spot after school, k?" "K."