Everybody Hates What's To Come

5 Hours later...

Chris and Greg are still sleeping in the nurses office. Chris wakes up seeing Greg's mouth open, asleep on him. He looks at the clock on the wall to see 5 hours have passed, it's 4pm. Chris starts to think about what to do next.

Chris: Thinks to himself "Come on, you have a bf you have to show him a good time, this isn't the only thing you can come up with to do. Sports was ruined cuz we suck, that was the most physical thing we could do for fun. What else was left now?". Chris tries to come up with ideas but all he can think about is going outside to do something then speaks in his mind "Maybe the arcade but Shit I left money in my room, oh wait I have 50 from the purse but should we go now? I mean I'll fuck my saturday up. Oh fuck that, when I go back home today She's gonna cut off my feet and tell me 'I can have em back after thanksgiving maybe Christmas'. I guess we're going to the arcade". He looks at Greg "I only got one chance, I don't know what's gonna happen after this, I better do 'that' now"

He wakes Greg up by shaking him lightly. Greg grunts then looks at Chris.

Chris: "Greg" He starts kissing his ear. "I wanna be your shaft right now"

Greg: Smiling, his face burrowed in Chris's ear "Really?"

Chris: "If your ready"

Greg: Pulls himself up to look at him, Chris looks back "Why now?"

Chris: "I don't know what'll happen if I go back home today, my mom might keep me away from you"

Greg: Confused "What happened this time? Wait, why away from me?"

Chris: Relecuctant to say, he didn't want to turn this day bad by letting Greg know what happened so he says it fast to get it over with "My mom knows about us, she wasn't mad about you but I don't really know why"

Greg: Shocked and panicking "You told your mom about us?"

Chris: Calmly "No she already knew. Which was weird to me too"

Greg: "See I knew something was gonna stop us"

Chris: Yelling "Greg stop, let's make time now. This whole day is ours. Forget everything"

Greg: Saddened "But Chris"

Chris: Stares at him with a mean look "Greg shut the fuck up". Greg shuts up, worried "I can sneak my way to see you. Stop whining like a dog and come here and sit on my lap" Greg smiles.

Greg: "You promise?"

Chris: "I can't but I will always try ok?"

Greg nods his head.

Chris: "Greg I want this to be the best day and you and me making more touchdowns than the new york giants will make it the best day"

Greg: Half-heartedly smiles "So I get to have all of you right now?"

Chris: "Ya anything you want"

Greg: Thinks about it while looking at the floor "I wanna be the dude"

Chris: "Okay if that's what you want, then turn me into that hooker on 43rd"

Greg: Smiles "I want you to be the dude"

Chris: Brow raised "Greg? Can you decide what you want now please?"

Greg: "I want to take our time and see who likes what but I want to kiss during"

Chris: Grabs Greg's arm and pulls him in then roating him so his back is lined with his front "Let's take it slow". Greg turns his head to look at Chris "And I promise to be gentle"