ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ, ʀɪɴɢ ʀɪɴɢ

Macabre_Day x Placid_Day

Smut

Edit for 4/13/2024: spelling fixes and rewriting some parts. Sex scene+after has been left unaltered.
_____________________________________

Setting his sugar skull mask down, Placid sighed in an exhausted tone. He went over to his mirror and looked at his face.

He sighed at the sight, seeing dark bags under his eyes. He was extremely sleep deprived but what do you expect when you have insomnia?

He hated the scars on his face, a constant reminder of the bullshit he went through before he joined the Days Union.

Placid ran a hand across his cheek, following the scar pattern. He looked at himself sadly before sighing, walking out of his bathroom and into his bedroom.

He got out of his work clothes and into normal attire. He put on his favorite sweater, a grey knit, and black pants. He hung up his operative uniform and laid down onto his bed.

His phone started buzzing against the fabric of the bed, dinging over and over again. Placid let out a groan, grabbing it and unlocking the four digit code. A group chat that Radiant had set up was the cause of the endless notifications.

Benevolent and Macabre were arguing in the said chat over something he didn't care enough to even read about.

...

The Acolyte
10:34 PM
Stop Arguing In The Group Chat. Take It To Private Messages.

The Counselor
10:34 PM
Agreed.

The Baker
10:35 PM
Apologies, we'll stop.

The Acolyte
10:35 PM
Thank you.

...

He sat the phone back down, listening silently. His eyes slowly closed, making him surrender to sleep.

The sound of something getting knocked over was heard next door, making the operative tsk. Almost...

Placid sat up, his body feeling cumbersome. He dragged himself to his window, drawing back the curtains and peeking through the blinds. He scowled at his neighbor, making him scoff.

Operative Macabre_Day stood at his own window, his back turned to the other. He stared down at his phone, gripping it like it was the enemy's throat, threatening to crush the little device.

He let out a little sigh, grabbing the line and pulling the blinds up. The sound barely got the other's attention making him barely turn his head before going back to angrily typing. Probably threatening Benevolent.

Placid tapped on his window a couple times, making the grave digger finally turn to look at the other. His brows were twisted into a scowl.

Placid flipped him off, earning a shocked look from Macabre. The other looked like he was going to start yelling right as Placid shut the blinds, moving the curtains back into place.

He let out a chuckle, running a hand through his silver locks. "Dumbass." Placid laid back down on the bed, sprawling out his limbs on the covers.

He heard a knock at his door, making him groan out. "What now?" He growled to himself, putting on his mask.

He dragged himself out of his bedroom, walking down the hallway and into the living room where the front door was.

When he opened it, he saw a VERY pissed off Macabre. Macabre forced himself in, Placid not even being able to get out a few words.