𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈- 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

• 𝐈 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭

Quite lovely, is it not?

[Name] felt the back of her hand rise in heat as she sat beside Muzan

[Name] felt the back of her hand rise in heat as she sat beside Muzan. Turning her head to the right to meet the light [Name] was blinded by the sun's gaze. 

Scrunching up her face in discomfort, [Name] raised her hand to block the light from attacking her face and hindering her vision.  Concurrently, Muzan was containing himself opting to retain his image instead of laughing at her misfortune.

In spite of his best efforts, he ended up snickering her whilst clutching his abdomen so it wouldn't cause him any discomfort. Hearing the snickering of her companion, [Name] turned to her head to face him, her face clearly expressing her displeasure yet his snickering failed to cease.

"You are aware that it wasn't amusing whatsoever right?"

Muzan met her eyes this time although he has ceased his laughter, respecting [Name]'s wishes. "I am quite aware , despite it being quite amusing to me"

Furrowing her brows together, [Name] proceeded to stare at him with displeasure as she was about to berate Muzan, however as she was to proceed their parents had entered the room with overjoyed smiles embedded on their faces.

"Oh my they seem to getting along quite well."

"Oh how endearing these two are."

The two mothers of the children whispered to each other unaware of themselves being quite loud.

The two children sent judgmental looks towards their mothers; not that the women in the room would ever notice nor would they care. They were in their own world whispering gossips to each other now.