(^_-)🦋

Y/n was at mikey's and her fav place.(their fav place is the place when mikey said to takimitchi to join them the second ep<3). She just stayed peacefully hearing the water sound and watching the moonlight. That's her favorite part of the day. She supposed to be with mikey but he had to go to the meeting of toman.

She remembered all her good memories with mikey, he's someone important to her, Very important.

She remembered the day she became friends with mikey. It was like she was born again. Without him, she must be dead.

The day y/n moved to her grandparents house was the same day that shinichiro and mikey moved to their grandfather's house. They were not that close to each other. Mikey was always seeing y/n every morning since they went to the same school with her body beaten up. He felt that there was something wrong. He always wanted to be friends with her and know her problems but he failed.

One night, mikey Couldn't sleep thinking about y/n. Today she was all beaten up, more than usual. He went to his brother's room and wake him up.

"shinichiro, shinichiro,... Wake up"

"hmm, what do you want mikey? You saw the same ghost in your room?" shinichiro said with sleepy voice.

Mikey looked at his hands as he played with his thumbs and said at his brother with soft voice.

"no big brother, it's just about... Y/n... "

"y/n? Our neighbor?" shinichiro said opening one eye to look at his little brother.

"yes... I always see her with her body all beaten up."

"hmm..." shin said and stood up from his bed.

"... Why don't you ask her?you can become friends with her. I think she is a sweet girl" he added and hug his brother.

"I guess you're right"

Shinichiro placed mikey next to him. They two fell asleep.

It's now 3 am, y/n went out of the house. Mikey got up from the door's noise that y/n made. He took a look from the window and he saw her. His eyes wide open, why does a little girl going to go in this hour. He decided to follow her. He grabbed his jacket and go. They arrived at an old building. Mikey just followed her without she noticed. She stood up on the edge of the window. She raised her hands in the air. The boy was confused, he didn't know what to do. The girl through herself, closing her eyes. A sad smile on her face but, she opened her eyes when she felt a hand pulling her off. It was mikey.

"what are you doing y/n! Why do you want to end your life like this!"

The girl stared at his black eyes which were about to tear up.

"let go of me, let me go from this cruel world!... "

"... no one wants me... No one loves me... I'm just a nobility in my life.!" she added and her eyes start to tear up.

"I won't allow this to happen! I just wanted to be your friend, why you doing this!"

"you won't understand mikey, the feelings of all of the people in your life hates you and if they loved you, they won't stay with you..." she said with sad smile on her lips.

The boy started crying.

"no! That's not true, I will stay always with you! Just give me a chance to be your friend and I will protect you from this world."

Y/n's eyes wide open. This is the first time that someone told her this she started crying harder.

"hurry! I'm losing balance!"

Y/n try to climbe and mikey pulled her. They two are laying on the floor.

"why you do this to yourself?" he looked at her

She turned her face to meet his black teary eyes. She just staring at him.

"my.... p-parents... "

"they always beat me up even I didn't do anything.... I-I just want to rest. "

The boy hugged her that made her surprised.

"please don't ever do that to yourself, promise me"

The girl started crying harder. She hugged him back.

"I promise" she said with a week voice.

End of flashback

Y/n was slapped from her throughs hearing a gentle voice behind her.

"miss me already? " she knows that he is mikey from his voice.

She turned and ran toward him hugging him.

"mikey!!!" she yelled happily.

He hugged her back and then returned to watch the moon together like every time.

A/n:

This chapter is important to the story.
Love you guys thank you for the support <3<3🦋

See ya next chapter ❕❕❕