Two days before!

Tuesday :
This morning Tristen wakes up to a text. She grabs her phone and looks at the text. It's a block number saying yesterday that she looked pretty and that "it" didn't laugh at her. Even though she didn't know that person it made her smile. She gets up and does her usual thing in the morning.
She gets her mom drop her this morning so the same thing wouldn't happen to her again. She walks in , nobody stopped to look at her which made her smile again. Tristen walks to her locker grabs her math book, biology book and her gym clothes. She finds her way to an empty table with coffee in her hand. Tripping over air she almost spills coffee all over her but she didn't.
Thinking in her mind :
" I wonder who sent me that text? I wonder if "it" will send me a another text. I wonder if "it" is a creeper"
All these things kept her thinking all day long. When she arrives in biology class (last period of the day) a piece of paper fell from her biology book. She reads the note " you might be thinking I'm some weird creep but I'm not! This is the only way I can communicate to you because one I'm kinda scared of you and two I'm not quite sure we should meet yet. Love your crush". Tristen gasped out load and everyone turns around.
"Are you ok Tristen?" The teacher asked.
"All good" Tristen responded.
When Tristen gets home she runs up stairs and lays in her bed. She holds her phone up with the text on the screen and the note in the other hand. She thinks who this could be. She falls asleep and had the most craziest dream ever!!!