IMPORTANT NEWS + (good ending)

NEWS

Due to my discord account getting hacked my friend lost majority of the of them supposed to be good ending.
Therefore I'll have to go write it as fluff instead of yknow- and I made this story when I really liked BL- or "yaoi" which everytime I look back at it now I literally cringe sm BUT I SWEAR IM LIKE THAT ANYMORE. So to the ppl who found this fic embarrassing dw I find it that as well😭
So yeah here's the fluff!! ( I also forgot how the story ended off so here's just something)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm gonna get groceries, alright? Stay here dumbass" Semi said while making sure Shirabu wasn't hurt or injured. "Yeah whatever" semi then walks out the door while Shirabu stares at him through the window struggling to get in his car. 'what a dumbass' Shirabu says while giggling a bit. Then out of boredom Shirabu heads upstairs and uses his phone for the next couple of hours until he hears the doorbell ring.

      Shirabu hesitates at first but proceeds to get up and answer the door. Once he arrives downstairs the banging starts getting louder and Shirabu slowly looses his wanting to open the door. He perks through the window to see...her.

      Shirabu doesn't answer the door, he wanted nothing to do with her, especially knowing that she was Semi's ex. Shirabu was nervous he started wishing that semi would have already came home but just as soon as semi's ex was about to bang on the door one more time, semis car had pulled up.
Out of fear Shirabu sat on the floor and after a few seconds later he decides to peek out the window to see semi yelling at his ex making her cry.
   Shirabu never felt more happy, the door then starts opening up and Shirabu jumps on semi and hugs him making the groceries fly out of semi's hand. "hey the groceries!-" semi said with a slightly loud tone, "it's okay, we can get more tomorrow, right now I wanna say that.." Shirabu looked at Semi's face, shaking with fright.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I love you Semi"

Blushing like a hot mess, Semi smiled, "I love you too dumbass." Shirabu felt so happy. He felt that he didn't need to keep anything in anymore. He was delighted. With no hesitation, both of the males kissed each other softly.

The End

Thank you for all the support during this story, I greatly appreciate it!! I love you all sm have a great rest of your day/night!

- ShirabusBae
(I'm crying at my username help how high was I when I made this wattpad acc/story)