Minecraftia

A/N: This is before the are wolves and Kimmy is a winged cat hybrid so she can fly

(Kimmy's P.O.V)

We were trying out this new part of Minecraftia Adam had found so we were all here by we i mean Adam, Ty, Bodil or Martin, Bash, Jason, Quentin, Seto, Tiffany, Simon, Baki, Tyler, Felix, Minx, Star185, me, Captain Sparklez, Perpetual Jordan or Jordan, TBone105 or TBone, ChrisandtheMike or Chris, Ian, Mitch, and Jerome so we were trying this new survival place with a bedrock dome around it so me and Star would go get wood (No Inapropreate people just no) with Tiffy, and Minx to build a house and for tools i flew around and picked fruit from some apple trees and i put them in my bag and i grabbed my spell book and i levitatad it in the air i can under stand four languages, English, German, Cat, and Galactic aso i said "Gratel tem allin ca" and the apples turned to budder apple "I am Awesome" i said as i put the spell books back in my backpack and the apples in the bag and slung that over my shoulder and i landed and Star said "Really budder Apples this early" i smile and laugh a little "Yeah cuz we unstoppable Star" Tiffy Minx and I laughed and Star grinned wildly as we walked and we chopped some trees and i saw a Jeffrey Nah i thought as i saw a pond "FOOD SOURCE" i yelled and dropped my bookbag the apple bag and the wood bag and i jumped into the water and caught a fish and started to eat it and tiffy groaned as i eat it and got out and shook off and got dry and picked up my stuff and started on the tree again and it tipped over and i yelled "TIMBER" and i colected the wood and put it in the bag and we had gotten enuff for a large house and we headed back and talked as i fle low to the ground and Star smiled and put out her hands and the other girls grbbed it and she levitated with the other girs and we flew to the base we were building on a mountai and we landed next to Seto who looked at me and said "Wood?" we tossed the bags to him and he caught them and put them down and looked at me and said with a slight smile and chuckle "Budder apples?" i tossed him the other bag and he looked in it "Nice Kim" i say "It was nothing really" he smiles and put the bag next to the food area we had made to store food i looked at my brused paw and shook it and i built us all tools imaging building 22 sets of wood tools i grunt "this is Ians job" and he came over and said "Sorry Kimmy" and took over i was bad at making tools and bad with a sword and i was half color blind lovely i can barly tell Iron for Budder anymore i learned the ores smell so i know Iron from Budder and Diamonds from Emralds...

(Adam's P.O.V)

I was looking for ores after Ian gave me my tools and i grabbed ALOT of cobble like five stacks and took it back and gave like two stacks to Ian to make cobble tools and he nodded and made them while i looked around and helped build the house and we made 22 bedrooms and 4 large rooms for all of us to fit a kitchen, Living room, a dineing room, and a game room i went to my room once the house was built i furnashed it with a large flat-screen T.V. i had brought we had all brought one and a budder bed in a corner faceing the T.V. and a chair with a small table when i heard a loud knock at the door i walked over and opened it it was Ty he looked scared he ran in and said in a quiet voice and stuttered "I-I Sa-saw H-" he broke off and cried I walked over and hugged him and he broke the hug and said quickly "He took... T-t-Tiffy" I looke at him "Who took Tiffy?" He cried 'H-h-h-hero-b-brine" I was mad when he said Herobrine i took off my shades and said "Ty its not your fault" he said "She's alive" I looked at him "were" he choked out one word before something came and he screamed and he disapeared "Wolves.." i looked at Herobrine who smiles evily and I say in anger 'Were are they" he smiles and i hear a new set of screams... Seto and Kimmy at the same time then i hear Jason scream then Ian then Jerome and Mitch then Minx then Felix then after that i heard banging on the door and i opened it and Martin and Simon and Baki run in the three bulgarians murmur two each other in Bulgarian Bodil says "Какво предградието е тези писъци около" Baki says "Не знам Martin" and Simon says "Ще Herobrine дойде за нас Момчета" Martin yells "НЕ ЗНАМ OKAY SIMON" and Simon shuts up "Може би Simon" says Baki when i look away from them and see Herobrine and Simon looks at him and screams and Bodil and Baki step back and Simon disapears and Bodil yells "WERE IS SIMON" and Herobrine smiles and Bodil disapears then Baki and he tellaports off I hear running towards my room then i hear Quentin yell "HELP SOMEONE" then silence then i hear Bash and Jordan and Captain scream then silence then i hear them all scream and silence and Herobrine telaports into my room and says "Leaders last" all i see is black and i hear nothing as i slip into unconciousness...

Good Night My Kittens and Join The Litter Today