We Are Wolves Now Apparently

(Ty's P.O.V)

I come to in the cool wet grass and i get up and I look down and scream "WHAT THE NETHER WHY DO I HAVE PAWS" and i see a purple and white girl wolf and i ask "Tiffany?" "Ty?" Asks Tiffany i nod and she says "Were are we Ty" I actually did not know i knew a little "Winged Wolf demesion i would guess" Tiffy nodded and spreads her wings "cool" we both say as i spread my wings my black wings a little smaller than her large rainbow wings we both look a little angelic and i look over to see a winged wolf with a orange tie and a suit jacket one whith a blue jacket and white fur and one with green hair Odviously Bodil, Baki, and Simon who start to stir around and the Wolf with Shades or Martin stands up and says "Ty, Tiffy?" We nod as Simon and Baki stand up and talk in bulgarian Simon murmurs to Bodil " Дали сме вълци Мартин" Bodil nods and Baki says "Но как" Martin shakes his head and says "Herobrine sent you here two" I shudder as I slowly nod and Bodil looks down and i see someting in a tree it seems to be budder colored and i fly shakily up to it its a winged wolf with a black and grey shirt "Guys I think i found Adam" Bodil, Baki, and Simon and Tiffy fly up and look at the supposed Adam...

(Adam's P.O.V)

I stare at the blackness and i see a light and i run towards it and i see two white eyes and a sword and i duck as the sword swings at me and i jump out of the way and i hear a hopefull sound Ty's vioce say a little muffled "guys I Think I Found Adam" then i see a silowet of a white wolf and three other wolves around it and i see a pair of headphones around its neck and one is wearing a tie i say "Ty, Bodil, Simon, Tiffy, Baki?" they all nod and Ty says "Adam are you okay?" i nod as i get up in the tree and i look around at my paws WAIT WHAT "PAWS" i yell as i fly up in confusion...WAIT FLY and i see two large budder wings and i stare at them an i land on the ground they follow "Lets go find the others" i say and they nod...

(Kimmy's P.O.V)

As i slip into consiousness I look around to see four wolves passed out around me one in a purple cloak odviously Seto the other looks a bit like Star one looks like Jason the other like Quentin and i sit up as i hear the one that looks like Star stir and sit up and stare at me and i stare at her and i pick up a branch with my magic red and violet arua and twirl it in the air she smiles and says "Hey Kimmy" I smile "Hey Star" we hear Seto stir and we whip our heads to him and he stands a little and opens his large violet angel wings and he looks at them "Cool" he says i say "Hey Seto" he looks at me "Hey Kimmy" Quentin stands up and looks confused as Jason stands and i spread my large bat wings and i jump into the air and Star jumps up after me and i say "Paw bump" we bump our paws and we yip crazzily and we all laugh when something crashes into me and Star i look up to see a male wolf with red paws and a red snout and a red tail tip with red feathers on his wings Star has a female over her and i use my magic and lift the male and the female off of us and say "WHAT THE NETHER" they look confused "Whats a Nether" said the female i sheke my head and drop them mid-air "mack off it" i say and they growl "What?" i say "I said Mack off it" and Star steps beside me he says "You take the angel i'll deal with the demon wolf" Seto looks at me as i murmur something and the i am duplicated three times and the male murmurs the same and duplicates himself three times I say "Never Call Me a Demon Wolf boy" as me and the dupes jump into action as two of his dupes are distroyed easilly as they only kill one as i take their creator as Star trips the other female as Seto yells "KNOCK IT OFF" i stop and all the dupes stop and Star stops and so do the two other wolves Seto looks Ticked Off and he destroys all the dupes with his magic the male looks at him as Seto walks over to me and whispers "Back Off Sorserorece" i nod as i listen to my friend and i step back a few paces and he whispers the same to Star and she does the same and Seto says "You two why did you jump us?" The male spoke "You are to close to our den and pups" "Then we will leave" "That Demon will think twice before comeing near here won't you" I Yell "LET ME AT HIM" and i jump but Star grabs my tail and i scratch at him and Seto says calmly "Calm down Kimmy" i lunge once more at him and i scratch his eye and he yelps in pain and i say "I'm Done now Seto" and i walk back next to Star i hear 4 gasps and a sharp pain sear down my back well four of them and i scream in pain as all of the pain sets in and i fall down unconcious again from pain...

(Quentin's P.O.V)

I look at the red male as he rakes his claws down Kimmy's back and i hear her ear peirceing scream and the male smiles as she passes out and i yell "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" he picks her up and flies away her scruff in his jaws (People No Inapropreate post pleaze) and he flies as fast as he can and the female follows him and i jump into the air and so do the other three and we fly after them at full speed but silently when they land we land in the shrubs and i see cages and they put her in one and i hear a voice that sounds like Bash and Ian say "Let us Out" and i see the bash one and the red wold comes over to them and stares sharply into their eyes and Ian looks away and Bash puts his head under his paws as they see Kimmy with the claw marks and blood on her back and he closes the cage and he new her magical abilities and he said an incantaion but Kimmy could eazilly break it he did not know that and he says "She is a Magic" the female nods and Star silently cries for her best friend...

Poor Star and Kimmy

Well Good Night My Kittens and Join The Litter Today