Were Are We?

(Felix's P.O.V)

I come to in a large clearing and i see a female wolf with wings and a bandana and i walk over to her with her red and white fur and large wings and she wakes up and groans and says " vad hände" i say "Jag vet inte" the she-wolf looked at me and says 'Felix?" i nod and ask "Minx?" she nods and she stands up and wee see two other wolves a few feet away one was obviously Mitch and the other could be Jordan... "Hey Doods" i snapped my head up towards a tree and see a fluffy wolf smiling in the tree and i ask "Jerome?" he nods and flies down "Hey Felix and Minx" we nod and say "Well we should wait for those two to wake up" Jerome and Minx nods as we sit down and wait "Where are we?" asks Minx I say 'I Don't know" and Jerome says "Most importently where are the others?" Minx and i say "We Don't Know" he nods and looks at the ground as the caped wolf moves and sits up and mumbles under his breath and i say "Jordan?" he jumps and says 'Yeah and who are you" i say "Well... Felix, and Minx and Jerome" he nods as Mitch starts to get up and says "What the Nether... I have flippin paws" Jordan looks at him and asks "Mitch?" Mitch nods and says a little unsure "Felix, Minx and Jerome" we all nod as we fly up and i say "So this is flying" and Jerome says 'Kimmy was right flying is like you have extra freedom" i was knocked out of the air by a medium but strong object with large angel wings and a checkerd jacket and glasses and we landed and i saw what hit me... a wolf "Sorry.....Felix?" said the wolf in a familiar voice as it puts the glasses back on and i ask "Tyler?" ne nods as we fly again...

Short chapters cuz i untamable

Good Night My Kittens and join the litter today