Chapter 2

We went together after school. Normally, Al would drive her home but since they aren't in goodterms right now and we were neighbors, she and I went home together instead.

When we arrived, she asked if she could stay and hang-out at my place. I Agreed. Our parents wouldn't worry anyway since we're neighbors.

We entered our house and we decided to order pizza, our favorite. As we were waiting fo the pizza to arrive we decided to watch movie instead so we made popcorn and gathered any chips and dips we could find from the refrigerator.

"I want a horror movie."
"I don't know why you keep on watching these horror movies when all you do is hiding using a pillow." I said.

"But it's fun! It's thrilling and scary and exciting!" She protested laughing.

"You're weird."

"I'm not!" And she threw a pillow at me. I ducked before it hit me and grabbed a pillow to throw back at her. And that is how, ladies and gentlemen, we, she and I, got into a pillow fight before playing the movie.

"Okay, okay, we need to watch the movie already! Stop!" She was panting and laughing at the same time.

As we are watching the movie, I can't help stealing glances at her. She looked cute with her scared face and pillow hugging actions.

God, she's beautiful.

When the movie ended she hugged me and wouldn't let me stand.
"Don't go anywhere Trev. I'm scared "

"It's just a movie. Silly."

"Well what if ghosts are really true?" She asked me wide eyed.

"Then I'll be your protector "

"Just don't go anywhere, don't leave me. Okay?"

"Fine, I won't." I sat beside her and hugged her back while reassuring her that it was just a movie and she didn't have to be scared.

"Hey Trev?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?" I asked her, looking at her eye to eye to let her know that I'm listening attentively.

"It's about Alex." She said.

"What about him?"

"Well, I don't know how to say this."

"Just start from the beginning."

She took a deep breaths.
"We got into a fight."

"Okay, and?" I asked.

"It's because he was pressuring me to do this thing and I didn't want to and he got angry and we fought. I didn't want us to fight but I also didn't want to do what he wanted me to do." She said while looking down and playing with her hands. She's nervous. She usually played with her hands when she's nervous.

"What was that thing he was pressuring you to do?"

"Oh you know, it's that thing."

"Please don't tell me it's what I think it is." I asked worriedly.

"Well it is."

"Please tell me you said no."

"Obviously I said no. That's why we got into an argument. He said that if I really did love him then I'd agree to do it. But I don't want to, it's wrong."

"That guy's a jerk." I told her while pulling her close to me and hugged her. "If he really loves you then he should wait."

"What should I do?"