Twitter Works

"So the first question I should ask is, how you two met," Anderson asked. He sat across from Anne in the 60-minute room. She crossed her legs and chuckled. "Um, well. Twitter. I was bored and went scrolling. Someone had said something about him being single for almost 3 months and I took that opportunity to comment. I said 'You know what, with all respect to his ex, I want his dick, like no cap. He's been alone for so long, hmu Elon'. I made sure not to tag him in the reply.". "Why didn't you tag him," Anderson asked.

"Well, I didn't actually want him to see that but all the replies were just people ating him. I'd gotten off and when I got back on saw he'd replied. My heart dropped. It said 'I have been alone, so come get it if you want it ;)' and I was shocked. A billionaire and the world's richest man was told to come get it. I replied 'time and place', like a joke you know," Anne said. Anderson nodded. "A few minutes passed and I got two notifications. One said Elon Musk started a conversation and the other was that he tagged me and said 'DM's'. I go to my dm's and look at what he said". Anderson leaned forward, "what did it say,".

"Basically a date, time, and location to meet up. 'If you wanna, you don't have to' I quickly typed back, of course. Now I should prefer, Elon isn't really my type. My dating history is more football players and big bulky guys, he in no way was my type, but I wasn't gonna turn down dick so. I typed back ''see you then". "So he wasn't concerned with meeting a total stranger," Anderson asked. "No, well, I mean he did a background check. He found out I was a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader for 6 years, I went to an Ivy League college, and that my dad was a marine".

"Yes, your background is very diverse. Many would say you don't fit his dating history as he didn't fit yours. But I'm getting ahead of myself, you haven't even met yet,". Anderson said. They took a quick break and came back. "Ok the day arrives for you two to meet up,". "Ok, yes. I work as a personal trainer and took this day off. The address ended up being a parking lot. We met at 2 pm, I guess so I felt safer meeting up with a guy I'd never met. I parked and texted him I was there. 5 minutes later the man himself walks up to my car. He taps on the window and I roll it down. Anderson, let me just say, man, is taller in person, wasn't expecting that," Anne says. "Yes, I know, Elon is 6'2, which I wasn't expecting,".

"Anyways. He says ' Hey, so um, you wanna go to the Marriott across the street, I didn't wanna just take you there, in case you didn't feel safe', and I hesitated and he quickly added, 'or we can do it in your or my car, I don't care. I didn't either so I told him the Marriott was fine. He started to walk away and I offered to give him a ride but he declined. I drove there and got there first so I bought a room. $149.59 wasn't bad. I mean I could afford it. I got the key and texted him the floor and room number. And I went up," Anne said. I flush red came to her checks.

Anderson picked up on this. "You don't have to talk about this part if you don't want to,". "No, it's fine. Elon's already told some of his most high-profile friends. Anyways, I went to the room and peed quickly and there was a knock at the door. I opened it and Elon stood there. When I tell you this man is actually kinda fine. I mean he's no J.J. Watt's or Patrick Mahomes but I had made a good decision. He walked in and kicked his shoes off, he also turned on the tv,". "You like the tv on?," Anderson asked. "Yeah, I personally don't care but he clearly did,".

"I sat on the bed and I'll admit, while he was looking for something to put on, I was checking him out. Like I had a great view," Anne said with a slight smile. Anderson smiled and laughed a bit with her. "He asked me what movie I wanted, 'Transformers, Marley & Me, or G.I. Joe. Or Big Bang Theory' I didn't care. I reached out and grabbed his belt loop and pulled back. He clicked on Marley & Me and allowed me to pull him. Now Elon will give gory details and honestly can be coaxed into revealing and saying anything. I personally prefer not to," Anne says. "You don't have to disclose but may I just remind you that, you do currently have 3 sex tapes available for sale," Anderson says. Anne smiled and laughed.

"I know but I've changed and I know he wants to tell the world about his sex life through 3 am tweets but I don't. Anyway, after about 30 minutes he gets a phone call and he gets up to answer. It was his job, he was needed back for a meeting and I could tell by the sound of his voice he didn't wanna go," Anne finished. She and Anderson both looked tired. "Wanna continue later or truck on through,". Anderson gave the decision to her. "Let's take a break. I wanna call my boyfriend. I miss him after talking about him all day," Anne says. "Ok, take five," Anderson says to the crew. 

AN - So this is my first time writing something like this. Leave feedback so I can make it better. Just wanted to give the community something new to read. Update often