Office Ex's

"We found our way into his office and as I went to his desk he locked the door. I fought my dress to get it off as he came up behind me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and I could fill him through his pants. I turned to face him. I could see in his eyes his desire and I reciprocated. Our lips met and I fell back on the table and spread my legs around him, i started to take off his suit jacket when he pulled away from me. 

He stood and removed his shirt and I watched. 'Enjoying the show' he ask me. I nodded but the separation of our body's became to long. I rolled off the desk and fell to my knees in front of him. He smiled and looked down at me and he moved to rest against his desk. I undid his belt and the button on his pants. I looked up at him and he was blushing red. 'Why are you blushing' I'd asked him staring at the boxers that covered him. He blushed brighter. 'Stop teasing me. Suck it or don't but don't sits there like that,'. I chuckled and stroked him through his boxers. He let out a moan. Half release and half annoyance. I teased him a bit before coming back up. 

He snarled at me and passionately kissed me. I pushed him onto the desk and got on top of him. He put him head back on the table as I allowed him into me. He tried to trade places with me but I knew he'd have to work harder if I was on top. 'Work for it' I told him. He moaned and bucked at me. He was so impatient. He just wanted me and I was just teasing him. When I leaned down to kiss him, it gave him the leverage to switch places with me. 

He grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. I chuckled as he thrusted harder. He wasn't at it long when he emptied himself inside me and took a deep breath against my neck. It was warm and he rested her for a moment light still thrusting for my enjoyment. I start to tighten around him and he picks up the pace. I gripped the back of his neck and pulled at his hair. I moan out louder and louder until he uses one hand to hold my hand and the other to cover my mouth. His panting get loud as we both began to reach our release when the door swings open. 'Elon that was amazing OH MY GOD'. In walked his ex Grimes. 

We both froze. She backed out the room and closed the door. 'Wait! I'll be out in a minute' he screamed through the door, finishing and getting off me. He grabs his shirt and hand sit to me so I can cover myself. He fights his pants back on and pulls in his suit jacket. He rushes out the door and I can barely hear their conversation. 'Who is that she says. 'A friend. What do you need?'. 'You screw your friends now? Really?'. She sounded upset. 'You'd said it was fine. What do you want from me?'. 'Nothing anymore . Looks like she did what I came to do'. 'Oh my god, stop being dramatic. You're the one who was playing lesbian before we even broke up. ' me? Was I the one who wanted to stay together no. Was i the one that wanted another kid? I don't recall that being me' she said angry. I slipped back into my dress. I was around his office looking at the pictures. 'You invited me to this event,'. 'Yes because your the mother to my children and I wanted you to be here to witnesses an accomplishment'. She got angry. 'So is that all I am,'. 'No! Yes?! I don't. All I know is that we're not mutually expensive right now. I am free to do and be with whoever I see fit!'. 'Who is she anyways?'. Elon moans and they walk further away from the door. 

I sit back in the desk and fiddle with his tie in my hand. I wait a minute and then look over my shoulder to see him standing there. He was slumped over and defeated. 'Didn't go well' I joked. He knobs and wrapped his arms around my waist. He rested his head against mine when my phone rang. 'Hello?' I said. I didn't even look to see who it was. But course it was my ex, the player. The guy is the most useless man on earth. 'Bitch, these kids are driving me crazy. The won't sleep, won't quiet down, how do you do this' he said. I rolled my eyes and pushed Elon away slightly. He held on but loosened a little bit. 'You have young girls at your place all the time, what do you normally do to get them to comply'. 

Anderson, you know he's had some scandals and he was was pissing me off, like how can this man not know how to deal with his own kids? Elon snickered in my ear and close enough to the phone for him to hear. ' who is that? Who ya with' he started shouting. 'None of your business, I'm out and not answering stupid questions that you should know in relation to your daughter's, good night dumbass'.  I hung up the phone and turned back to Elon. He stared at me and we both sat on the floor in silence. I faced him and put my legs between his and rested my hands on his shoulders. We stared at one another till he got up and left for business. I sat in the office and pondered, leaving sometime the next morning." "Let's take a break but when we come back, let's talk about your trip to Italy". "Ya, that's a good part in our relationship, you know what I mean,".