Whatever It takes Part 2

The feeling of his cheek being slapped rapidly is what woke Izuku. He slowly opened his eyes, blinking the blurriness away. 

“Hey, wake up, hey” A large man was gently slapping his face to wake Izuku up, when he saw that Izuku was waking up he stopped. “Thought we lost you there”

Izuku blinked at the man in front of him, with Emerald in the man’s broad arm, a green soda bottle in the other.

“Oh, All Might’s is right in front of me, holding Emerald in his arm” Izuku muttered before he closed his eyes. “That’s Cool”

“…”

“...”

“...”

“...”

“Wait a damn minute”

His eyes shot open when he realized Who he was. Izuku screamed as he quickly backed away, fully seeing the Pro Hero in all his glory.

“HOLY SHIT!, YOU’RE ALL MIGHT!”

All Might stood up to his full height as he laughed heartily.

“Ha Ha Ha, I’m glad to see that you’re alright, It was hard to find my way around the sewer system but I managed to make it just in time,” All might said. Then Emerald began to slowly wake up and yawned, she looked around and saw Izuku sitting on the ground. She blinked in realization when she remembered what happened before she was unconscious. 

“Izuku, are you okay?” she freed herself from all might’s arms and sprouted out her wings and gilded towards Izuku as he nodded, still shaking in excitement. 

“Either I’m going crazy or I’m seeing a talking green cat!” All Might exclaimed in surprise at seeing the green feline. 

“Yes sir, This green talking green cat is my friend, her name is Emerald” Izuku answered. 

“Holy hell It’s All Might, In the flesh. HE LOOKS SO COOL IN PERSON!”

“That’s All Might?” A young man with dark blue hair asked. “Sable wasn't kidding, he does look like he’s on steroids”. 

“He’s tall” A little girl with light blue hair said in amazement.

“Holy crap!, I have a pen around here somewhere, where’s my notebook?” Izuku quickly looked around for his notebook until he saw Emerald holding onto it.

“Please sign my notebook!”

“No need to” Emerald turned the book around and showed that All might had already signed it.

“He already signed!” Izuku practically screeched. He rapidly bowed to all might as he repeatedly said thank you. 

“You’re welcome, Now I would like to stick around but I got other places to be once I take this villain into custody”

Izuku snapped out of his excitement once he realized that all might be about to leave.

“Wait, I have to ask you something….”

“No time, I must be off” 

All Might then launched himself in the air in a single bound, Emerald shielding herself from the dust.

“Wow, That was amazing, Sable’s not gonna believe this once we tell her” She giggled. “Imagine the look on Bakugou’s face once he finds out huh Izuku?” She turned to Izuku when she noticed that he wasn’t here.