Chapter 33

" Sam said that you and your family are going to leave Forks for good ," Leah said as she walked side by side with Boris through the forest . " We're you going to tell me ?".

Boris halted , turning to her taking her hands in his . " Of course I was . There's so much going on right now that I was only waiting for the right time ,Leah . "

She locked eyes with him . " Do you really have to leave ?".

He sighed softly before pulling her towards his body , hugging her to him . " We're not aging . People will grow suspicious. I know it's not the excuse you're hoping for , but it's the best one I can give you . I'm sorry . There's nothing I can do to change it . "

She signed against his chest, her arms wrapping tighter around him . " I can't lose you , Boris . You know my story . You know how it will hurt me . "

" I know , Leah . I can't lose you either . I haven't told you , but I suppose it's better if you find out now . You're my mate . My other half . For a Vampire a mate is the most important thing . You're my important thing , Leah . But I can't stay and I won't ask you to come if you don't want to . I can't take away your free will . I won't allow myself to commit such an atrocious act  . "

She pulled away slightly without letting him go , looking up at him. " Guess I should tell you something then now that you told me . What do you know about imprinting ?".

He looked down at her . " A lot . Old Ephraim Black told me what it was like when I met him all those years ago . A Wolf imprint is probably more than just the equivalent of a mate . So , you imprinted ?. On who ?".

She smiled softly and tenderly at him . " Can't you guess ?. You're a smart guy ".

Boris huffed . " Oh, that's not a very good answe_"

He was cut off by soft lips touching his and he tensed for a moment before giving into the kiss .

His arms wrapped around her as of by themselves and he held her securely to him while he deepened the kiss, effortlessly  taking control of the situation .

She tasted better than he ever thought she would . And oh, she smelled so good .
He could take in her lovely scent all day long .

Then the kiss suddenly ended and he knew what she was trying to tell him .

" Oh ...Oh," he whispered softly ," I'm your imprint . "

She smiled at him and nodded before pulling him in for another kiss.

He didn't mind that at all .

It took a while for them to break the kiss again and only because Leah needed air .

" I'm coming with you ," she blurted breathlessly ," My Mom won't mind , but I'll have to speak to Sam and everyone else . Do you want me to come with you ?".

He smiled , cupping her face and kissing her lips lightly before saying  " Of course I want you , Leah . I've waited for you too long . I'm not going to let you go that easily . Tell me if you need help persuading anyone . I'll help . I'm willing to talk to the elders and Sam for you  ."

Leah smiled softly, shaking her head . " It's fine . I can do that myself . "

He nodded . He understood that she needed to do this on her own . She is a strong independent woman  and didn't need him interfering  .
                 💋💞💕💞💋
Charlie Swan looked around his daughter's room .

Renée had asked him to help her pack up everything in Bella's room and to throw out anything that could be a trigger  to her .  Then he had to ship everything of Bella's to her .