author's note

hey there

I just met u
and this is crazy
but here's some words
so read them maybe

Same as always, no rudeness in comments - to me or to any other reader. Just don't be a shitty person, I'm not going to list out things you need to do to practice basic human decency.

Also, this will have historical inaccuracy. Title is from the the 1997 poem "Compassion" by Miller Williams.

_______

Copyright Hazel_Cahill © 2021

The author holds exclusive rights to this book. Unauthorized publication or reproduction of any parts of the book is not allowed without prior permission from the author.

All characters, situations, etcetera are purely fictional and a work of my imagination, just like my happiness.

This book is a rewrite of my fanfiction Inure, with title and character names changed. If you see Inure on ao3 in the Video Blogging RPF tags with the same storyline, it's by me. If you want you can click on it and there will be a link that will lead you to my twitter, so you know it's me and I'm not copying anyone. This is an original work with the related copyrights attached.

In conclusion, do not steal my work.

______

That's all, thanks for giving this a chance and I hope you enjoy it!

Hazel <3