death scenario 1 - tripping

Btw this is what the staircase looks like.

TURN UR PHONE OKAY IT WON'T GO THE OTHER WAY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were pretty well off, in your eyes at least. You lived in a two story house and had an amazing partner. Or at least, that's what you thought. It became clear to you that this partner of yours wasn't as pure as you once thought when you found out that they had been cheating on you for years. You two split, leaving you with the house. Okay, back to the present. You woke up and rubbed most of the sleep from your eyes before putting on your robe and heading for the stairs. The dark wooden floors creaked as you walked through the warmly lit hallway. The console table that was up against a railing had some beautiful pink daisies that your past partner had given to you when you were dating. You picked up the watering can that was sitting next to the console table and began to water the flowers, taking a nice whiff of the amazing smell coming off of them. You then put the watering can down before walking back towards the top of the stairs. They were the same wood tone as the floor of the hallway and had white accents along the wood carved railings, allowing you to differentiate the patterns from the rest of the posts. Suddenly, you slipped and everything around you went dark except for the stairwell that you were about to fall head-first into. Time went extremely slow, allowing you to think about every single decision that you ever made. Then it hit you. That night. You had tried before to block it out but it was front and center in your mind right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were drunk driving, since p/n (partner name) had somehow convinced you that it was okay. Suddenly, a small child appeared in front of the vehicle. You were completely out of it, so you did nothing to stop the inevitable event that was taking place. You smashed into the kid, hearing a loud scream. You leaned back with all the brain cells that you could muster, keeping your head from hitting the dashboard. But, p/n didn't. They smashed their head against said dashboard and was left unconscious. In that moment, you snapped out of your alcohol-driven trance and realized what had just happened.

"P/n?!!"

"P/n, are you okay??!!"

"P/n please!!!"

"PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!!"

At this point, you were shaking your partner vigorously and crying hysterically. You eventually gave up and leaned against your partner. They were gone. And you had caused it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"N-no!! It- it wasn't my fault! I-if I could take that entire night back I swear!-" You were cut off by time going back to its normal speed and gravity forcing you down the stairs. You bashed your head against the wall at the end of the first set of steps and was sent into a void of darkness. The only light was coming from either side of you, one light source being a maroon-ish color and the other being a warm white.