tiger lily - angel dust × reader

"You coming to bed, babe?" You asked, yawning as you leaned on the doorframe leading to the bathroom. The spider demon looked back at you and smirked, his eyes half lidded and filled with lust.

"N–not like that!! I—" You started, covering your now fully red face.

"Oh, calm down babe. I know whatcha meant." Angel chuckled, brushing his hair a bit more before walking out of the bathroom and dragging you over to your shared bed. You lied down next to him, letting him cuddle up to your chest as you read. After a few minutes, Angel had gone to sleep and the tiger lily scent emitting from his white and pink fur finally hit you. It was a nice smell, sure, but when he put 15 layers of it on over the course of a work day to cover the scent of cum and sweat, it wasn't as nice as you might think.

"Fucking hell..." You mumbled, coughing slightly due to the overwhelming tiger lily fumes. Although you hid it as best you could, this overpowered scent always did seem to calm you down. Only in this sort of setting though. In a private area, just you and your amazing boyfriend. Anywhere else, it would just stress you out.

'At least it isn't the perfume he uses around Valentino...' You thought, brushing your fingers through Angel's fine, silky locks.

"I love you Angel..." You whispered, gazing down at the fluffy spider.

"I love ya too, hot stuff." Angel spat back, having been awake the whole time.

"You just had to ruin that moment, didn't you?" You mumbled, crossing your arms.

"I didn't ruin shit, and you know it." He retorted with a toothy grin. He then lied back down and turned on your favorite show. You watched that until both of you dozed off, for real this time.