Prologue

Kim Sohyun is an Australian-Korean model and actress. She is new in this industry but many people already recognized her. 

One day, in a small but fancy studio. There is an exclusive interview for Sohyun's last movie that was premiered last week. She answered all of the questions intelligently except for one unexpected question. As far as she knows, that question was not part of the script that was given by her manager. Before taking a shoot for an interview, her manager always checks the questions so that it cannot be uncomfortable for Sohyun. After that unexpected question, she can't answer the other questions that were asked by the host.

"Cut"

"Cut"

That is what she was hearing. She shakes her head for her to be aware of her surroundings. She was shocked when she was already underwater with a costume of a mermaid. She thought why she is there. As far as she knows, she was in the studio for an interview not for a movie. She was going up when she feels legs cramps. She was asking for help.

"Help!"

She opened her eyes and she was sitting in the studio. Her manager spilled some water in her face so she will wake up.

So it is true she is in the studio for an interview and she fell asleep.

At backstage, the producer was talking to her manager, Ju Haknyeon because of what happened.

"Manager Ju, you should be thankful that the interview earlier was not live.. If ever it is. My gosh!! Miss Sohyun's career will be ruined. Tell me what is happening to her. Why did you let this happen?"

'I'm sorry Producer Wang. She just underwent heartbreak from her boyfriend. It was her first time to undergo this please understand." She has dated many boys already but she only feels this kind of heartbreak. Only to this man.....

Hi! I'm running out of words in my case study then I suddenly think of a plot for my new story and here it is. The title and this prologue might change throughout time because I just write it now.  Thank you for reading!