18 : Vote

A day after, Sohyun visited Taehyung in his workplace. She brought some cupcakes for Taehyung's co-workers in the department. At first, she went to Taehyung's office but there was no answer. She was about to call him but she remembered that he blocked her number. So, she asked one nurse on the counter.

"Excuse me may I ask where is Dr. Kim?" The nurse was so shocked because she saw the only one Kim Sohyun personally. She thought that speculating that she is Dr. kim's girlfriend was true.

" I'm sorry ma'am he didn't go to work this day."

" can I ask why?"

"He went to Busan for a seminar. Maybe he will return after a week."

"A week? I thought his seminar was on Wednesday. Today is only Sunday."

"I'm sorry Miss Kim. I don't know."

"It's okay. Thank you. By the way, I want to give these cupcakes to all of you. Again, thank you"

" thank you Miss Kim."

While walking back she saw Dr. Hur Youngji. She used to work as their company doctor before she went abroad for further studies.

"Dr. Hur! Dr. Hur!" Sohyun called and followed her with a loud sound coming from her high heels.

"Oh! Miss Kim. Why are you here? Are you sick?"

" No. I'm here for my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?"

"Yeah Dr. Kim Taehyung"

"Btw, do you know him?" Youngji nodded.

"Of course, we are in the same department."

"Do you perhaps have his number?" She nodded again.

"Can you please give me?" She added. 

"Miss Kim, why do I smell something fishy? It's strange that you're asking for his phone number. Tell me the truth." She then went near her and said in a low voice " He is your husband but he doesn't want to?" Sohyun nodded. Youngji is really smart. Her sixth sense is incredible.

"Okay now I understand the situation. I'll help you" Youngji said.

"Oh my G! You are the best Dr. Hur!"

"On Wednesday, I'll also go to Busan to attend the seminar. If you want you can join me. I'll message you further. Is still that your number? She asked.

Sohyun gets her business card and gives it to her. Then she asked "since when did you return from Singapore?"

"Last month"

"Did little uncle know?" Youngji and Jeonghan used to be engaged but they had miscommunication about Youngji's further studies abroad and his work. That's why they broke up.

"Not yet"

The next day, Sohyun got out of her car and there were a lot of security and managers who bowed to her. It is because she will have an inspection on their mall before they open it at 10 am. While she is roaming around, her secretary named Lee Dohyun is telling her schedule for the day. Even though she is wearing high heels, she walked too fast, which is why Dohyun is having difficulty following her. His eyeglasses were about to fall when she suddenly stopped walking. "What did you say again?". She asked.