13: Information

When Haknyeon arrived to buy some food. Sohyun said " I think I know who is suitable to be my husband"

"Who is it? Is that the reason why you got drunk yesterday?"

"no no.. I'm referring to the doctor."

"so met a doctor the last night?" He is referring is does she met a doctor in the bar. 

"No! Listen to me first Haknyeon huh. When I woke up I saw a doctor and his name is Kim Taehyung" She saw the name tag so she know the full name.

When Sohyun said that, he saw Haknyeon starring on his phone. "Are you perhaps listening to me? Yah! What is it?"

"I'm searching for some information about your future husband " He searched for some but still it's not sufficient so he asked someone to look for more information.  The one who he contacted is so fast so he already has it. 

"So what have you found? What took it long, Haknyeon? Is he have some problem huh?" Sohyun is so impatient. 

"Here it is! Listen first!" Haknyeon said because she'll butt in. " Kim Taehyung is an internal medicine doctor in Treasure Hospital. Heis 27 years old who is born in Daegu but because of his work, he moved to Seoul together with his aunts.  His parents have already died which is why he was living with his aunts. He and his friend, Min Yoongi who is also from his hometown are working in this hospital. He is intelligent so he always graduated top of his class. Wow!! Your type is amazing Sohyun-ah! Approved!"

" I told you"  She is proud of herself.

"And he has graduated as a doctor in our school. Why I didn't see him before?"

"Of course, you can't see him because the building for medical courses is far from our building. You have to take a car just to go there. Are you using your brain huh? You're also top of our graduating class but--" 

He cut what is she going to say by continuing what he is saying. "He has a problem with money because his aunt got scammed twice so they are having difficulty paying for the rent here in Seoul. According to their neighbor, they might come back to Daegu."

"What? comeback to Daegu?"

"They can't pay for the apartment fee so they might be moved that what their neighbor said. "

"That is why you must help them, Sohyun so that you can be close immediately to his family."

"Great!"

"But, is he doesn't have a girlfriend yet? He is handsome--

"Ay! Sh- I forgot to ask"

"Do you don't have any information about that? Call again your friend"

"I think that is your job now, Sohyun. Find out how to make him fall in love with you but first know if he has a girlfriend or not so that it'll be easier for you to approach him"

"I think he doesn't have one.. okay- okay I'll  ask him"

Since that day, she doesn't find Taehyung. She was discharged for 3 days but still, she is hesitant to go back to the hospital. 

"Sohyun" Haknyeon called but he bumped into the transparent door. He didn't notice the door is closed because Sohyun didn't close it. He also fell the glass of coffee in his hand and a paper full of information about Taehyung's family. 

Sohyun laughed at what happened then an idea come into her mind. She helped Haknyeon stand up the saw the papers are wet.  The papers are stained but it's still readable and he also has a soft copy of those so it's okay.  She looked at Haknyeon and saw that his fingers are bleeding.

"Let's go now to the hospital. Look it's bleeding" She raised his hand.

"Ouch! It can be stopped when I clean it" 

"No, let's go to the hospital because your hand is very important. You are the president of this company and the greatest designer so let's go now."  She uses his bleeding hand for her to be able to see Taehyung. 

When Haknyeon is being treated, the doctor in charge of him is not Taehyung so she is looking around. 

"Miss, are you his guardian?" the doctor asked. That doctor seems to have a crush on her so he wants to know what is her relationship with the patient. It is visible she is the guardian because she keeps on asking Haknyeon earlier if he is okay but it is just acting. 

"Yeah, he is my brother," She said coldly to the doctor. She doesn't like when someone asks her nonsense. She even stated earlier to him that she is the guardian of the patient before treating him. 

"It is already done. You can ask the nurse for the payment procedure." The doctor said and left.  "Thank you Doc," Haknyeon said while Sohyun didn't say anything. 

"I'm just going to pay," Sohyun said to Haknyeon. 

After paying, she bumped into someone. It makes her feet sore since she is wearing high heels.  She is very angry because someone bumped her, especially that she is in bad mood. She was going to confront the one who bumped her. "I'm sorry Miss," said the man who bumped her. 

Sohyun acted as if it is really hurt but it doesn't really. She did that because the one who bumped her is none other than the one she is looking for since earlier...........Dr. Kim Taehyung.