Fourteen: Small Meeting

~ ~ Time Skip: 10 minutes later... ~ ~

--England--

We were in the living room with the bedroom door open. Prussia, France, and Spain were on the couch. Prussia was unusually quite ever since Ally woke up.

Germany was pacing back and forth in the middle of the room, and I was just standing next to the couch.

"Will you stop pacing?!" I growled, unable to think.

"Vhat else do you expect me to do dummkopf?!" He yelled, but quieted down, not pacing anymore.

"Can we all just get along and figure this out?" Spain asked, surprisingly irritated with us two.

Sighing, we glared at each other and said nothing else.

"How are we going to take care of her?" France asked suddenly. "She's too weak to do anything right now."

"She just voke up, so zhat's expected," Prussia said. His voice was suddenly filled with a responsible tone, something no one had ever heard him use. "Ve vill need to do everyzhing for her until she is at least able to do stuff on her own. Until zhen, ve are zhere for her every need."

We all looked at him in shock and confusion. Since when did the Awesome Prussia become responsible?

Wait, I did not call him Awesome!

Whatever. He was way out of character now.

But none of us had time to think about it since the door burst open.

"Ve~! Germany~!"

"Dummkopf!!!" Germany exclaimed, turning to the door. He expected to see only his Italian friend, but two more people were behind him.

-- Germany --

Vhat are zhey doing here?

"Germany~!" Italy suddenly hugged me tightly. "I'msosorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msor--"

"Italy!!!" He shut up. Only then did I realize he was crying slightly. "Vhy are you crying?" I sighed.

"I-I'm so-a sorry Germany! I told-a fratello!"

"Where is the ragazza?" The one to Italy's left asked angrily.

"Lovi~!" Spain exclaimed happily, jumping up from the couch. The Italian glared at him.

"Don't call me that bastard!"

"That's not nice Lovi~"

"Quiet! What are you doing here anyway?!"

"I'm here for la chica~"

"You knew and didn't tell me?!"

"Si~" The Italian glared silently at the now not-so-cheery Spainard.

"Well, this isn't a very happy scene," The girl to Italy's right said. She had green hair that separated near the nape of her neck into two ponytails. The bangs mainly hung down in the middle of her face, a bit over her nose. Some small strands hung above her sky blue eyes. Her shirt didn't have any sleeves and only had a strap wrapped around her neck that met and ended with a lavender flower in the front. The top part of the shirt was blue, while the bottom somewhat of a whitish color. On her right arm as a lavendar colored sleeve that went from her elbow to her hand, ending where he fingers started. Another lavendar colored cloth was tied on her left arm. She had a pair of headsets with half the globe on each one resting around her neck, the cord leading to her pocket.

"Where the hell is Ally?"