Drop-Off

It was a quiet, peaceful day at Camden Park... until the Dalmatian family arrived. Things always get wild once they show up.

  Amongst all this mayhem, a tall male university student with dark-blue hair went up to the park entrance holding a navy-blue leash. On the other end of this leash was a small poodle pup with powder-blue fur in a puppy cut and a deep-purple collar decorated with a teardrop-shaped charm made of lavender- and rose-quartz.

  University Guy: Alright, Rosalind, you go play. I'll come back to get you in a few hours.

  He then undid his puppy's leash and started heading out, but not before waving goodbye to her, a gesture which she reciprocated with one of her paws.

  Rosalind: Okay. Staying at the park, alone.

  The poodle pup started looking around for something to do when she spotted a flowerbed. She walked over to it and started observing all the poppies, heather, and daisies. However, it was rather difficult to concentrate over the sound of several other dogs in the vicinity.

  Rosalind turned around to see several other dogs all playing together, which made her human's absence all the more obvious.

  Rosalind's Mind: They sure look like they're all having fun. Maybe... they'd let me...