At Home

Later, in Franklin's dormitory, Rosalind was on Franklin's lap as he was writing (read: typing) an essay.

  Rosalind's Mind: Those two pups sure seemed nice. I wonder if they would've-

  Before she could finish that thought, Rosalind spotted Franklin reaching for his phone, prompting her to place her powder-blue little paw on his hand and then pointing to the essay. He then redirected his attention over to getting it done.

  Meanwhile, at 101 Dalmatian Street, the puppies were all playing around the house, doing their usual stuff, and just having fun... except for the Dimitris, who were still upset about what had happened that day.

  Dimitri 1: I still can't believe we rumbled against a poodle!

  Dimitri 2: And lost!

  Dimitri 3: Talk about embarrassing!

  Hearing this, their energetic, wheelchair-bound brother landed in front them and commented:

  Delgado: I get that completely! Poodles are the worst!

  DJ: Del, if I were you, I wouldn't go gettin' all judgy. 

  Deepak: Must we extend our prejudices to-

  Dylan and Dolly: Dinner!

  This single word was all it took to get all the pups to form a spotted tidal wave down to the meal room.

  Doug: So, how was everyone's day?

  Delgado: Came up with a new Dolly cheer!

  DJ: And caught the eye of a cute poodle girl.

  Delgado: (starting to blush) What?!?

  Dolly: Don't spring for it. Probably just another Portia.

  Dylan: Hey!

  Delilah: Dolly, that's not fair.

  Destiny: What did the poodle girl look like?

  DJ: Pale-blue fur, dark-purple collar, kinda looked like she just ran through a bush.

  Dallas: OMD, I saw a poodle like that sneer at us while we were indulging our fans!

  Deepak: (under his breath) Can't say I blame her.