Jackpot!

Rosalind's Mind: Well, I suppose if I'll be staying in the park alone, I might as we-

  Suddenly, she heard three puppies laughing. She followed the sound to its source and wound up finding three identical-looking male Dalmatian pups, all wearing gold chain collars around their necks. The pup with a 1 on his collar appeared to be carrying a bucket of sky-blue paint.

  Dimitri 1: You guys ready to dump this on those dorks?

  The other two boys both nodded their heads while laughing.

  Curious (and concerned) as to who the intended targets were, Rosalind quietly went up to the rough-looking boys and started looking in the same direction as them. There were two male pups, one a freckled Dalmatian wearing a blue molecule collar and the other an auburn-furred spaniel wearing a royal-blue collar with a gold, shield-shaped tag. They appeared to be playing out a PoodleWolf adventure, except they appeared to not have either the VR game or the board game, playing solely with their imaginations.

  Rosalind's Mind: Now they look they're having fun.

  She then turned towards the three rough pups who were preparing their paint-pouring prank.

  Dimitri 1: Good thing I got a bucket with a- hey, where'd it go?!

  Dimitri 3: Probably over there.

  The other two then saw a powder-blue poodle pup carrying the paint bucket intended for their prank. She dropped it as soon as she heard one of them pointing her out.

  Dimitri 2: Let's get her!

  The three rowdy pups all pounced on Rosalind, and the whole thing quickly into a big wrestling brawl. Meanwhile...

  Da Vinci: There's the sky-blue! 

  The paint-covered puppy took the bucket and left.

  As for the fight, Rosalind eventually came out victorious, though she was rather scuffed-up and worn-out. She was about to go over to the two boys who were playing together when she heard Franklin calling her.