A Spontaneous Arrival

Spiderman was lonely. MJ and him had a falling out in there relationship for unexplained reasons and him and harry hasn't had the best friendship either. At least he had Aunt May. Now fighting crime and kicking but keeps him busy he can't help but think something is missing.

As spiderman was strolling the rooftops of New York giving in to his thought when he herd an alerting voice.

"Spidey oh Spidey" yelled deadpool from a distance.

Spiderman now awaking from his thoughts started to wonder who was calling him. He glances around ..."who,what"whispered Spiderman.

All of a sudden a man in a spandex suit of red and black came tumbling towards Spiderman. 

"Whoa .. uh hey Deadpool (Spiderman recognized Deadpool almost instantly ) ."said Spiderman.

"Did you miss me ? " Deadpool asked.

Spiderman and deadpool have been friends for while now and saw each other on occasion. Although Spiderman had never gotten to know Deadpool well. Now that he had some free time maybe he could get to know the guy.Now he just spontaneously shows up how weird. Plus Deadpool was really funny.

"Ha Ha very funny.. i am glad to see you though"Spiderman paused then picked up the conversation. " So uh why are you , here in New York?"

"Well I have a place here in New York and thought of spending some time here to mix things up. And to see you of course." Deadpool explained.

Spiderman couldn't tell if he was being serious or not. It's hard to read the guy under that mask.

" Hey uh I have to get going ... you know Aunt May constantly worrying about me." Spiderman said sadly he told aunt May he would be in early tonight, he really was enjoying his little chat.

"Aw spidey's leaving Deadpool a alone." Deadpool whined .

"Hey don't worry, we should hangout sometime you know since your in town." suggested Spiderman.

"Yeah okay i'd like that , to spend time with you, maybe get to know you. Hey what do you say you meet here at seven tomorrow night ? said Deadpool.

"Yeah sounds great i'll be there."said Spiderman in a warm soft tone. Well I'll be on my way now , bye! And with that Spiderman was gone.

Spiderman wondered to himself could this be the end to my loneliness? It feels good to have a friend again. Spiderman was feeling more confiendt now and for some reason even a little nervous.