Regrets

Wade didn't want to leave. He loved Peter. It was probably one of the hardest things he's ever done. He left for Peter's own good, it was the noble thing to do. Wade recently got on bad terms with one on his many enemies during the relationship. This certain enemy knew Wade and knew about Peter. He was blackmailing Wade with photo's of them together along with threats to kill Peter. Wade definitely wouldn't let this slide. He went after the scumbag, after hours of fighting wade eventually killed him. While one problem resolved another one formed. Wade decided that he had to leave Peter he could stand the thought of people being after him, especially i it was because of Wade. So early one morning he left. Wade left a single note reading "Sorry.", kissed Peter on the forehead and left. Wade still kept tabs on Peter but he never talked to him. He saw his pain, he felt horrible. 

Two months of missing him went by. He missed his adorable smile and his cute laugh. Wade finally gave in, he needed Peter. But how could he see him again? Wade had broke his heart and now he's supposed to show up like everything's fine? Plus it was two in the morning. He decided to leave a single rose. He didn't know if Peter would know it was from him, but he did it anyway. After that he went back to his apartment (far from Peter's house) and tried to sleep, but he couldn't. He was to busy remembering those happy memories.