Coffee and kisses

Wade and Peter decided to meet at a pleasant coffee shop, this time no masks. They waited mostly in silence to pay for their coffees, then sat down. Peter noticed that occasionally people would stare at Wade's scars, no wonder he doesn't get out much. Peter now feeling even more nervous as he turned his concentration back to Wade and not the surrounding people who passed by.

"About last night" Peter stuttered "I didn't, uh I'm sorry" Peters apologize was soft and sincerer .

"There's no need to apologize, I meant to tell you how I really felt. When we used to hangout often i started showing interest in you, it was clear you didn't feel the same way. But the way we looked at each other last night i felt like there was something. I couldn't help myself"Wade confessed.

"I.. I like you too. I was just overwhelmed last night still figuring things out, but i never meant run out on you like that" Peter explained, now blushing.

"Peter your so cute." said wade as he leaned over slightly touched Peters jawline and went in for the kiss. This time peter kissed back and the kiss was longer than usual.

Swallowing Peter kissed him again. The sensation brushed over his lips, it felt almost like a first kiss all over again. Peter couldn't handle it anymore, he pulled away. Now his face was as red as a tomato.

As wade finished his last sip of coffee, they soon left. Wade suggest they go to his place, Peter agreed. The walk over there was filled with random conversations and an occasional joke from Wade. Peter loved his jokes. The walk was short but nice they way they walked so close together made Peter feel more safe in a way.

"Well this is my place, not to fabulous but it's nice." Said Wade.

Wade lived in a two bedroom apartment on the third floor of his building. It had a nice view and all the basic living necessities.

Wade welcomed Peter in and suggested they watch a movie or something. Peter and Wade cozy-ed up on the couch with Peter laying on Wades chest, It wasn't long before they started to kiss again . Peter starts to relax a bit. Wade leaning down for more kisses. Peter wraps a hand around Wades neck and pulls him closer, licking into his mouth. Their tongues dance and fight for dominance Wade quickly wins as Peter lets out a moan. Wade's fingers slide up into Peters hair, and slowly kisses Peter's neck. Wade slowly starts to take off Peters shirt.

'Wait.. I want to go slow.." peter implies.

Wade's nose brushes against peter's cheek as he whispers"Okay."

Wade and Peter finished their movie with Peter fast asleep on Wade's chest. Wade carried Peter into the bedroom and carefully laid him down, and got into bed. Wade kissed Peters forehead and drifted off to sleep

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Ava here it might take me a while to wright the next part. I have a lot of school work but the wait will be worth it ( more boy on boy action). Don't forget to leave feed back and vote! Bye now~