chapter 2

Aryha in mm.

I ran out the room and out of his mommas house. I got in my hummer ( all black) and drove off. All i could hear was my ringtone ignition by r.Kelly. i grabbed my phone from the the cup holder when i reached a red light. I saw that i had over 32 missed calls from antonio and about 68 text. Not giving a fuck i put my phone back down and decided to go get some food. I stopped by mcdonalds and got 3 mcdoubles a small fry and a sweet tea. I also stopped by taco bell to get my bitch her soft tacos and a sweet empanada that i took a bite of. I drove over to her house and got there in about ten minutes. I walked up to her house and unlocked the door with the extra key she gave me. Her parents were gone on a business trip and wouldn't be back for a month so she has the house by herself. I went up to her room where she was blasting dolo by Chris brown through her speakers. I sat on her bed while she turned the music down. "I missed you bitch, i aint ever going to stop missing you bitchhh." Aryha said. I couldnt help but to laugh at her goofy ass. I swear this girl is retarded. She sat next to me on the bed as i told her about how it went. She was so livid it wasn't even funny. She was plotting ways to kill them already. we sat eating our food till the sleepyness took over and i fell asleep on her big ass bed.

I woke up to aryha down stairs cooking. The smell was wonderful don't get.me wrong but the morning sickness that hit me was faul. I ran to the bathroom and threw up everything in me then brushed my teeth and did my hygeen thing and walked to her closet. I picked out a cute sundress that stopped s little above my knees and was bright pink. I left my hair in its thick waves and put on some white gladiator sandels. I went down stairs to aryha and sat at the table infront of my plate. My baby done shut it down today. She made the whole nine. I had scrambled eggs with biscuits and gravy and sausage links and hashbrowns with a glass of apple juice. i thanked her for my food while she went to get in the shower. I smashed my food and a little of hers. She came down in a cute sundress that was the same length as mine but it was yellow with black sandals. And we headed out to the mall.