Chapter 27

UNKNOWN POV

"I told you to get information out of her, not sleep with the bitch!" I yelled at my son for not listening to my directions. All he has to do is get close enough to the three bigget queenpins in California. Don't get me wrong the three ladies known as Aryah, Deja, and Bre'yanna are quite beautiful and smart... But they are getting in the way of my money and crossing my territory to slang they shit.

"Pops this is a way of getting to know her and trust her more. Give me some more time and I'll let you know how everything goes." I hear my son say as I look out the window at the city of LA and drink my patron.

"How much time?" I asked him turning to face him. He scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Umm... Like a month or so?"

"You have exactly a month. Get out." I dismiss him.

Deja's POV

"I just want to see you strip right now cause its late babe" I sing to Chris Brown's Strip as I prepare dinner for Trey and I. I want to make tonight a real special night for him seeing that he has been working hard to take over his father's spot as kingpin.

"Deja!" Trey yells as he walks through the front door and I put wine on our food on the table and take off my black silk robe to show off my red and black lingire and red pumps to match.

"Damn girl it smells good as fuck up in here." He smiles as he kisses me on the lips and looks down at my body.

"Damn" He mumbles as he licks his lips and makes me giggle.

"Baby sit down and eat, I know you're hungry and you've been working so hard." I sit down and begin to eat my food and make small talk with Trey. All I remember is him coming over and kissing me on my lips and somehow ended up in the bed ready for round three.

Jasmine's POV

I'm finally being released from the hospital after a long ass miserable week wit some nasty ass hospital food. I call Jake my main boo to come pick me up.

"AYE BAYBAY" Jake gets out the car and helps me in.

"Why have'nt you come to see me Jack?" I glare at him as we pull out of the parking lot.

Ignoring my question he asks,"You hungry ma?"

I wanted to slap the dog piss out of him for ignoring me, I don't take kindly to disrespect."No nigga! Now answer my question!" I yell frustrated.

"I'm sorry I've been so busy taking care of my moms." He shrugged wich made me all the more angry.

"Fuck that bitch, I'm more important she not the one out here breakin her back to make sure you gettin some bread to provide for yourself. That old bitch needs to hurry up and di-" Before I can get the words out my mouth I feel my head hit the window and blood blurring my vision and everything went black.

Aryah's POV

"I just want to be the one you can go to, do you like a real one sposed to." I rapped to Niki Minaj's Faveorite as I pulled up into the driveway of my house. Tonight I had a date with Austin. Things have been going pretty good between the two of us, I never thought I'd let anyone in after what happened a while back. He doesn't know my whole story just bits and pieces, I don't like to talk about my past its brings back to many emotions. Tonight I am willing to put those emotions aside just so he will be able to know more about me... Lets just hope.I don't regret it.

*30 min before the date*

I stepped out of the shower and dried off. I walked to my dresser and moisturized my body with some exotic sented lotion I bought from Bath and Bodyworks. I swear I can spend hours in that store. After I applied some deoderant I put on a tight black dress that showed my curves with a gold necklace, gold ring, and gold earings and some black heels with gold zippers. Since my hair was already straight I just decided to curl my bangs like they did back in the 90's and applied lip gloss. I took a couple selfies for the Gram and as soon as I posted them my door bell rang. I got a little feeling in the bottom of my stomach and I couldn't really tell if tonight was going to be a good night or a complete disaster. I opened the door to welcome in Austin.

"Hey baby, damn you look good." He smiled as he handed me flowers. I put them in a vase with water and grabbed my gold clutch and phone and headed out to dinner with Austin.

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait. Please let me know what you thought of this chapter! Any suggestions for anything please feel free to comment! Don't forget to vote and please share the book with your friends. Thank you.

P.S. Update will be comming soon please hanh tight