chapter 4

Dejas pov

Oh my god. Ol' dude was fine as fuck. I know what y'all thinking, if he so.fine why was i so rude? Well like first i just got out of a relationship and plus im pregnant. Who wants a pregnant girlfriend? But i have his number so i might text him later :). But me and my girl just got in her hummer so we can leave from the mall and the first thing she says is " i think im in love"

"Haha nah hoe. Your pum pum is". She looked at me with all seriousness then started laughing. "You right we dont love these hoes." Aryha is a baddie best believe but she a virgin. She aint with the get fucked and left shit and neither am i. Antonio was my first and it only happened once so... yea. But she was telling me how Austin is having a little get together tonight and how we should swing through. I told he we could but only if i get some food first lol. By this time we already pulled up other house. We hopped out the car and took the bags inside. After unpacking everything we sat on the.couch and she turned on love and hip hop. While watching it i was getting hungry. Not wanting to be a fatty i nudged her with my foot a little. She act like she aint feel so.i did it a couple more times before she said "alright alright baby momma. Ima go get cha some food." Not wanting to seem to happy i said " oh me? Well only if you want to. I don't want to be a bother." She looked at me a said "wow boo. Real slick and ill be right back "while walking out the door. I got up to go pee and came back downstairs to turn it to bobs burgers. This is my shit, it keeps me laughing my ass off. On commercial i got kinda bored so i decided to text trey.

Cutie: hey its deja.

Wifey: aye gorgeous i was wondering when you was going to text me.

cutie: wow lol. Wyd?

Wifey: cooking up some food wbu?

Cutie: waiting for bae to get here with my food.

Wifey: bae? I thought that was me? You got a nigga or something?

Cutie: lol nah I'm talking about aryha lol.

Wifey: better be and make sure y'all come through tonight Austin can't stop talking about her.

I put my phone down to watch some more tv. Then suddenly aryha walked in with all types of food in her arms. I couldn't help but laugh at her struggle but i guess that mad her mad cause after it was all set on the table she said non of it was for me. "Awe come here boo boo, i ain't mean it" she said walking over to me while i pouted on the couch with my bottom lip sticking out and my arms crossed. I got up and ran and to her and jumped oh her. "Get your big ass down and eat this food" she said as she put me down. I sat at the table and ate some Chinese food and a burger from mcdonalds.