Part 16

It was Monday. The last day of the trip. Gail planned a mud course and at the end would be a water activity for us to do before we go home and then we can shower and the bus will be leaving at 7.00pm so we would get home about 10pm.

I changed into old leggings and a baggy T-shirt which was Roberts old one and i shoved old black trainers on. I didn't look tidy at all but then i didn't have to look tidy to go in mud.

We were all downstairs right now and i was sitting next to Robert with my hand in his. He was talking to mark while i was scrolling through my phone with my other hand. I had a text off my mother.

Mother- i miss you mummy and daddy xx

"Awh bless her" i say and basically everyone looks at me

"Awh bless her" i say and basically everyone looks at me. "What my child is adorable" i say and tom laughs.

"Lemme see my beautiful niece" he says and i show him. "Gosh liv she looks like you by there"

"Thanks tom im not that cute though" i laugh.

I show Robert and his eyes light up.

"Adorable little princess" he says.

Me- we miss you too princess. We will see you tomorrow as we wont be back until late. Well me before daddy as he is in work xx

I sent the text and then we go outside. Hand in hand with Robert i felt safe. He is like my hero lol.

We get to the start of the mud part and we get into pairs. I was actually with Robert today and mark was stuck with clare. Felt so bad for him but at least i had Robert.

We made our way through the mud following the others. Sliding through it and laughing. Made through the obstacles and helped each other  across. We got to the end where it was a huge slide and leading into the huge lake.

I took Roberts hand and we slid down there together leading to the others. We all splashed around and Robert took my hand again and led the way. Everyone followed us and he led us to the zip wire.

"Oh my no way are we going on that?" I ask.

"Yeah but i mean we have to go in pairs to go down so one person will have to sit on another's lap" he says and smirks at me.

"Not complaining" i say.

We make our way up the steps to the start of the zip wire. Me and Robert were first so the man helped Robert on and stuck him to a harness and helped me on top of him. Even though i have been on top of him many times ;)

I sat on his lap and i moved around a bit to get comfy. I could feel him grow hard under me and i laugh. He nudges me a little and then the man pushes us down. I hold onto Robert for dear life. It took us all around the trees and through the whole of the centre. He kisses my neck and i groan.

"Not now behave mr downey" i say and he laughs.

It took about five minutes to reach the end and once we got there we got off and i could see he had calmed his friend down. We waited for the others and then we went back to our rooms.

Me and Robert jumped in the shower together to save water and we washed each others hair. We got out and got changed.

I wore this and Robert wore

We packed our suitcases and did a final check of the room to make sure we wasn't forgetting anything

We packed our suitcases and did a final check of the room to make sure we wasn't forgetting anything. We grab our bags and head downstairs.

I place the key into the box on reception and make our way to the bus. We were the only ones there so Robert places his bags and mine under the bus and i walk in.

"I wont be two seconds im going to the toilet" he says. I nod and walk to sit in my seat.

"You enjoy?" Gordon asks.

"Ugh" i told him all what happened.

"Im so sorry that sounds horrible" he says.

"Oh no its okay Hes gone now the weirdo" i say.

He laughs and Robert comes back. We all talk for a while until everyone comes on.

"Everyone ready and on?" Gordon asks.

Robert does a head count and everyone was on so he settled off.

He takes out the blanket he brought and places it ok both our legs. He takes his hand and places it on my thigh.

We were watching Gavin and stacey when he highers his hand and places it down my joggers.

"Your wet" he says not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Your fault" i say and he inserts a finger inside me.

I gasp.

"Shh now sweetheart no noise" he says.

He pumps one in and out and then adds a second on and does the same. He adds the third and i bite down on my lip to stop myself from moaning. He pumps in and out and i feel myself close.

"Rob im close" i whisperz

"I will have to clean you then wont i" he says.

I cum over his fingers and he takes them out. He licks them clean and smirks.

"Lovely" he says.

We carry on watching the film until i fall asleep. I was having a lovely sleep untill Robert disturbed me.

"We are home baby" he says.

I roll onto my side and stretch. I see everyone else was already off the bus so i got up. Robert got up the same time and took the bags to the car.

I said goodbye to everyone and waited in the car for him. He drives us home and as soon as we get in i go straight to the toilet. Tmi but it was a lovely pee do you know when you hold it in for so long and you release it yeah it's amazing.

After that i change into pj shorts and i jump into bed and cuddle Robert.

"Goodnight beautiful" he says.

"Goodnight old man" i joke and he just laughs.