The not so Forgotten.

I can't understand why i've been here for so long.

How i'm just standing there like a clueless, lost little boy that doesn't know what path to choose.

I can't grasp why i've been allowing a Foolish, Damaging, Soul Wrenching Frown cover the smile that makes me.

The person I truly am.

And that person has been missed for such a long time.

Missed in a place that shouldn't exist. A place I wish I never found and never had to experience.

I just stood there not knowing where I was, Unknown to the fact that I had to leave.

"This Place" i've been speaking of, you might bluntly ask. It drains you, Kills you. Until there is nothing left to kill, other than.

You.

And "This Place"

This unknown Phenomenon.

Is yourself.

You get hurt.

Again.

and again.

Continuously.

Till you get used to crying yourself to rest at night and awakening to damp pillow.

And then you heal,

For once threw a long depth of time you smile again.

But you don't recognize the State of Recovery,

You can't handle altering you emotions once more.

So you continue to Injure yourself, Cause that's all you can Comprehend.

Pain.

Heart acke.

Suffering.

You Don't notice that you do it, and most of the time its not even you.

Its a part of yourself that you didn't even know existed.

Even if it was there the whole time.

It was Forgotten.

So i guess thats what can be called " The Forgotten".

- N. Y. Windheart