xix.

Attaca album represents how i feel rn so stream!! (not forcing)

- author's narrating

"What did you two talked about?" Jinsoul asked Kim Lip, her face too close to the blushing latter. Kim Lip thought to herself..

'Doesn't she do this to everyone? Why am i still blushing?'

"No, no thank you." She suddenly said. Jinsoul was really confused, All of them were. Jiwoo still laughed at Kim Lip. She knows Jungeun was flustered.

"Huh? Lippie? I asked what you two talked about."

"Yeah, Thank you." Jungeun is now completely embarrassed and shy. Jinsoul just let her go, and sat back down on her seat.

Jungeun went to get water, her body is trembling. She's screaming inside again. Jun was laughing about it, but the thing they talked about earlier still hits him.

'I wonder why.. there's an awkward interaction between the two?' Jinsoul thought. Jinsoul's getting too curious about this. She was clearly jealous that there's a secret between Jun and Lip.

She stood up back hugging Jungeun. At times like this she'll always be clingy, It's mostly like she's telling everyone she owns Lip.

In a love way? or just friends?

She followed her around, still hugging her while the other two already finished eating. 'How can a person be this clingy? I thought Koalas are the only one who can cling on like this for so long?' Jungeun thought again. She had to remain calm.

"Where am i gonna seat?" Jungeun asked. Finally, Jinsoul stopped hugging her then went to her seat.

"How about here? Come seat here~" Jinsoul nagged the latter to seat on her lap. All of them were really shocked about what was said.

"What in the gay?!" Jiwoo said her face says it all.

"No, no. Here seat on my seat. I can just seat somewhere else. I'm done eating already." Jun suggested. Jungeun nodded and took his seat. Of course, she would thanked him.

Jinsoul was sulking, but at least Jungeun and her can eat peacefully. Jiwoo was still there tho, talking to her girlfrien- almost girlfriend, Sooyoung. She asked her to come since it felt like she was the thirdwheel again.

Gladly, Sooyoung approved. I mean who could say "No" to precious Jiwoo?

- time pasts by..

Jun went home already, hugging Jungeun for the longest time while teasing her. His face was showing a tired emotion.

A broken hearted emotion. Yet, he still managed to make Jungeun smile, they both laughed at each other.

"Darling, come here please?" Jinsoul said sternly.

"Stop with the pet names. He already left." 

"We're gonna go home as well. We have to practice for the dance comp.." Sooyoung said and pulled in her Jiwoo. 

"But you just came!!-" Jiwoo replied, she wanted to spend like a double date. 

"We have to practice sweets." Yves said, she was really serious in saying that. Her eyes signaling that something will happen. 

The two bid goodbyes to the other "lovers". Jinsoul and Kim Lip was in an awkward situation, It felt like there was a love quarrel happening. 

But then.. Jinsoul decided to say something, Her sitting on the lap of Jungeun. 

- is this real?

Short update again!! Hope you enjoyed this! and also sorry if it has some bad grammar i did it in a rush since i had a writer's block and some other emotional stuff happened. Anyways I'm really sorry for the wait! But we have no classes for 2 weeks so~ ALSOOO D-DAY FOR PTD ON STAGE TODAY I HOPE YALL WATCH IT TO ATLEAST BRING UP UR ENERGY! also again do yall like the book covers? I was a bit lazy but it's gonna be halloween soon so i guess this will fit! 

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT/DAY EVERYONE!! THANK YOU AGAIN SM FOR ALWAYS READING AND VOTING HERE MWAAA<33333