xxiv.

"It's just Jinsoul. I don't know what she means. She keeps talking to me about joowon, and you! It's like she's jealous but she doesn't say it..?!"

"You know, Why don't we just continue the plan?" Jun felt the need to mention the plan.

I sighed at the thought of the plan, should we really continue it?

Yeah, no. Thank you for the suggestion tho."

"Why not? Are you catching feelings for me?!" He said, screaming at the end of his sentence.

"No!? I don't fall for someone who has somebody else." I answered him, well that's a big no no for me.

We walked faster because Jun challenged me, I swear why does he always challenge me? We're competitive though he's more calm. I was getting tired from running upstairs, why did we even do this, I mean why did I agree??????

I finally went up first, Jun is panting so of course I'd help him. He cackled at me suddenly, I looked at him strangely. Gosh, we're both tired. I opened the door only to see him being too close with her.

"This is ridiculous." I muttered, then she asks me why I'm angry at her?! What the hell?

"Patience, Lip." Jun said pushing me gently to start walking again.

Her gaze, I can feel it. I decided to ignore her tho, I mean did I really do something? something bad to be exact? Why do I have to do everything to be close to her again..?

Right.. I like her. Maybe I should've just talked to her properly rather than shouting at her. Still tho! She doesn't have to be always "jealous" of me and my friends. She doesn't even like me romantically.

I'm too young for this kind of stuff. Though, I've been doing this for the last 4 or 5 years. I probably need to stop these silliness.

I went to sit down near between Jiwoo and Sooyoung since they gave space for me. I think they know what's going on.

Jiwoo cuddled me up while Sooyoung put a blanket on me. Wow.. they'd be great moms. Gosh these lesbians are great! T-T

(HEY DAWN) "What's going on?" I asked them.

"Let's talk later okay? Let's just listen to the teacher for now." Jiwoo said to me, I looked at the others and they looked at me. I feel safe here, I feel amazing here. They're like the family I wished I had.

- background of Jungeun's family.

I don't have anyone, I don't have a mom nor dad. I only have my older sister, we're kind of not in contact anymore after since she's busy these days, we only just talk through online chats. I still blame myself for the accident, It's a stupid reason but I should've just told them we should go home rather than pleading to go to a stupid place.

I was full of "what ifs" for example.. what if we just drove home would there still be an accident? what if I wasn't a stubborn kid would there be an accident? I'm stupid for blaming myself for this but just a what if, you know?

My Dad died in the accident but Mom had to save me through surgery, she sacrificed her own life for me. I'm thankful for her, for him, for them.

I'm thankful that I have this big group of friends, no. Family, This is a whole family I have, and love.

-

YALL HA HA HA... ha ha... ha he.. he... uh.. ha ha... sorry.. ha ha.. for the late update... ha ha ha... ha.. ha.. ha.. I hope you waited for the update! I'm sorry I kinda.. kinda.. forgot that.. I had a story.. on going.. ha ha... T-T THANK YOU SO MUCH THO FOR READING! I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY AND IM SORRY!

idrk if I'll be making more updates???? but ill try my best! im so sorry again and thank you!

also!! this is all fiction! just a reminder.