fifteen

bold - jake
italic - you

☏ ➡ ☏

"guess what?"

"you saw me again today?"

"i did. but i'm included to the ones participating in i-land season two!"

"you did? that's really great. does that mean we'll see more of each other if you'll just let me know what you look like?"

"of course not. you have to be patient, jake, so wait"

"but one of your mentors is grouchy. she's becoming suspicious of my presence"

"oh yes, i see. the alibi of you getting lost in our area is now becoming rusty"

"so you do notice me turning up there?"

"obviously"

"why? afraid that you'll be exposed to them if i ask for you?"

"i know you must be smirking now. and it's not funny. what if they think we're a thing? promise me not to go there again"

"why? it's probably the time we met.. before you entered i-land and disappeared on me forever. i wanted to see you"

"... i'm just not confident enough, okay? i only talk to you in the phone so meeting you in personal would be too much for me. especially if we both know you're a celebrity"

"hey hey, don't make that as a reason. plus, you'll be one as well if you debut. and i'm sure you will. and about meeting you, i promise i can wait. but we have to meet one of these days, alright?"

"....."

"y/n?"

"... fine. but we'll when i'm finally mentally available"

"thank you"

"i have to go in my vocal lessons now. talk to you later"

"i'll hear your singing voice one day"

[ beep ]

".. man, i want to see her though"

"then be a man and comply to her wishes for now"

"like what jay?"

"wait for her to finally show herself to you"

"i see"