seventeen

bold - jake
italic - you

☏ ➡ ☏

"good morning y/n!"

"i hate it when someone is so cheerful this early"

"of course i would be happy. i saw another achievement of enhypen and we're just getting bigger day by day. we're joining a big names"

"congratulations... i hope you won't forget me once you become big as bts"

"...."

"...."

"very funny.. i won't forget you, so what's up? where are you? i can hear itzy's loco"

"we're covering their song"

"and why don't you seem happy about it? is the girl bothering you again?"

"no, she was absent today and i think she'll be removed one of these days"

"i don't understand how she can think she could debut with that kind of attitude"

"everybody likes her because we know this country, as long as you're beautiful, you'll be desired"

"but what really happened? why are you sad today?"

"i kind of think it's your fault"

"my - what did i do? did i say something wrong"

"kind of"

"and what was it that i do?"

"you apparently peaked inside our practice room"

".. and what did the stuff say?"

"they made sure to let us stand in front of them while they were discussing about the rules and the consequences of dating another idol while we're still rookies in the game. and now i realized something.. i wasn't happy about it"

"....."

"now don't be awkward and sad about even if it's your fault. but why did you visit again?"

"i just -"

"it's fine, though. i should buy ice cream at my work today and cry about it. after all, they're the only thing to cheer me up even if it could affect my throat"

"i can help you if you want"

"are you flirting with me?"

"... maybe?"

"...."

"please stop laughing. y/n - niki, you have a donut powder under your mouth. look at the mirror!"

"you better focus now on your group's giant baby. i have to get to work soon"

"wait... i'll do some -"