twenty four

bold - jake
italic - you

☏ ➡ ☏

"so i have something to ask of you"

"sim jaeyun!"

"why are you angry again?"

"it's five in the morning. i have a meeting with the producerd at 7, so i need that two hours of sleep"

"sunday is still your training day?"

"yes, because i'm about to join i-land 2 soon"

"oh right and we just ended our promotion, so i have a day off"

"are you trying to make me jealous?"

"by the way?"

"what?"

"your annoyed voice is so cute"

"wha-"

"bye baby!"

[ beep ]

"that damn flirt... really?"

y/n stared hard at her phone after jake disconnected the call. as usual, her heart thudded in a good way and a smile made it's way onto her face. the two hours of sleep didn't seem to come anymore at the thoughts of jake.

two hours and a while later..

the morning came in like the usual for y/n. there's the usual long line in the back for the identification id and the search for every person entering is strict. hybe label isn't joking anymore with their security label in the name.

and after listening on how she will soon go to a training center field along with the other participants of i-lans season two, she sighed as she removed her change of clothes from her lockers inside their practice room.

at least they gave her an early leave while those who will not participate will stay in the lounge to wait for their mentors.

when her locker was cleared, she stacked her clothes inside her bag and closed it after which she goes to walk outside the room, so she could go home now. she tried to ignore the bad feelings in her shoulders as the other trainees followed her every move.

"well well, you must sure be happy because they finally saw your potential", rachel yoo's voice made a chill pass through her body.

rachel yoo is one of those big-headed trainees who think they were so ahead of her and now that she will be one of those rejected member, she's lashing out her jealousy on her in the most stupid way.

"just focus on your training", y/n croaked out and tried to walk past rachel.

but she was roughly push back to her spot. rachel had a tight hold on her. tight enough to leave a bruise.

"well, now that they're asking me to leave kindly, i want to humiliate you in every possible way", she smirked nastily.

an emotion of fear flickered in y/n's eyes. what would rachel do today? tell the other trainees to lock her up in the restroom? pour drinks over her right now while any adults isn't present?