Part 3

Part 3: Rain Carter

     "SHIT SHIT!" I cursed hanging up with my brother. "Hurry the fuck up!" I yelled at the crew to move faster cleaning up. I was ready to end this shit for good! There was hard knock on the door and everyone looked.
     I looked in his peephole to see who it was. "Who the hell..." I swung the door open to see a sexy looking chocolate girl standing there. She did look mixed with something due to the good long cole black hair. Real light brown eyes. High cheekbones. She looked Kinda of troubled.
     "Umm. Rain right? Storm's twin sister?" She asked in a tone I couldn't read. I arched a brow.
     "Yeah.. So?" I spat back wondering who the fuck is this.
     "I'm Maria. Sorry I thought he would be here. He came got Corbin an hour ago and 30 fuckin minutes later two niggas in suites shoes up trying to kill me. I took care of it-"
     "Really? You?" I looked at her clean clothing which was designer red sweats and a crop top hoodie to match. She dropped her head and did a little laugh.
     "It's obvious your brother never told you about me. Nor my family. I see we have a lot to talk about." She said inviting herself in. I can admit. I like that she doesn't seem intermediated at all by me. Nor my brother.
    "Y'all hurry up and take the bodies to my chop shop that's 5 minutes here. NOT the one that's 30 minutes. The key will be there and I will clear it with Leo." She said to my cleaning crew which made me look at her funny. What made it even more crazy to me was they simple nodded.
     "Yes Ms. Martinez. Long as Leo understands you know how he can be-"
     "Did I ask you all that bullshit!" She barked strongly at them as would one of my men if they talked back. I think I like her already.
     He immediately bitched up. "No ma'am. We'll get it done." He said and the continued to their work.
     "What the men looked like?" I asked her as we sat on Storm's couch waiting for him.
     "They there wearing black suites. They had on white paint on their faces." She described making me look at her fast.
     "They cam for us. I don't know how much you know but-"
    I was cut off by my phone going off. By the time I knew it was Storm texting me. I stood up and opened the message. My eyes grew wide.
                            Storm: RUN!..
    "Fuck! We gotta go! Now!" I yelled in panic
wondering what the fuck happened to Storm. "Y'all get the Fuck outta here. This clean enough!" I yelled for them to leave. The bodies were gone and there just about done with their last step which was good enough for me. I need to find my brother and now! I tired calling his phone and it just rung. Same result after I tried about 3 more times.
     "What's going on?! Is it Storm?! Is he ok?" Maria questioned back to back with a worry look in her eye. I knew right then they had something going on. I didn't know weather to be pissed or understand the situation. Either way we had to go.
      My phone ring and I picked it up quick seeing Storm's name flash on my iPhone screen. "Storm! What's going on?! I got your message! Maria here too we leaving now!" I explained. After a couple second of silence I called his name again. "Storm?!" Then that laugh.
     "Strom is a little.. tied up. Now you got two choices. Surrender with ouch a fight. Or they BOTH die. You got one hour to make your choice. Tell Maria she might as well come too. She own me for killing my fucking brother!" I knew it the same nights from our past. Anger ran through me and I shot back at him.
      "If you want me so fuckin bad how about YOU come get me. Yourself!" I hung up knowing we don't have long now.
      Maria was looking at me waiting for and explanation. "We have to leave and now!" I told her grabbing my gun and keys. Soon as we started walking to his door all the lights shut off. "Fuck.." I cured getting pissed. I knew they were close.
     "More of them must be here." She said close to me. I then heard a gun cock. I didn't even know she was strapped. I pulled out mine and did the same. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming to the door. It sounded like multiple ones. I knew it was them.
      Pop! Pop! Pop!
     Gunshots started hitting the door then heavy doors started kicking at it. I pulled her hand and ran towards the back to my brothers room using our phone for little light we can. "We gotta climb out here." I moved the flashlight on my phone to his window. It was more than big enough for us to get out. We both looked at the closed bedroom door hearing a loud bang and something hitting the floor. I knew they kicked the door in.
      Once we got it open we can hear the footsteps coming. Each time they stepped it grew louder and closer. "We gotta move." I said low for her to hear. She reached her thick leg out first then did some kind of flexible shit and was on the other side of the window in seconds.
     I climbed out right after ready to run. We was in his backyard and he had his own private land. At the very far end of his yard were nothing but trees. We decided to go hide there until they leave.
      Storm ran through my mind. Then the message. The proposal that they offered him. What they made me do. Then I realized. How would I know where my twin is if I keep running. I refuse to leave my only two blood behind.
       "Rain. What are you doing?" Maria asked when I stopped in mid walk. I shook my head.
      "You keep going. I need to go back. They got Storm. And Corbin. I need to go find them and the only way to that is to let them take me. I know they will take me where they are." I said looking back at the house. I knew they were in the room now. I can see the bright electric blue flashlights they were everywhere.
      Maria looked at me for a second. Then she nodded. "Your right they will. We have to make sure they ok. Here take this." She reached in her hair and pulled out a diamond clip. It was beautiful. "I will be able to track you later and find all of you. I will come back with help this time. They fucked up when they showed up at my place." She reached and hooked the clip in my hair. To any other person it really does look like any normal hair clip. I see now. What I wanna know is who the duck my brother really been dipping his dick in. She sounds legit. Like us.
      "You sure this will work?" I asked as I turned back the the house. She nodded and showed me something in her phone. It was the tracker and it was ready for use.
     "I know you have no reason to trust me. But I love your brother. And Corbin. Find him and I will find y'all." She said then stepped back and ran so fast into the trees. She had to be a track star how fast she was moving.
     I turned back to my brother house and ran around to the front door. Two men were standing outside the door. Soon and they saw me they started running towards I was.
    "Wait!" A deep African voice called to his men. They were 4 feet away from me. Two of them can put the house. Same white painting on their face. Both of them have the same nappy dreads. Will never forget their hair and body tone.
     "Where is Storm?" I asked them as they stepped face to face with me. One of the nappy heads smiled through the white paint on his face.
     "Same place you finna go." He said then I felt hands grab me from behind. "As I said before Rain. Play time is over for y'all." He said. I felt something hit the back of my head and everything went back.