Chapter 01

Y/ns' P.O.V.

Being a fashion designer and the CEO of a company isn't that easy at young age, but yeah i did it. I am only 20. I respect my employees and they also respect me.
But the bad thing is someone dosn't like that. Two weeks ago someone started sending letters to me. I wish they are love letters but they are not.
I have no idea who it is and i don't care.

Now i'm on my way to my company. It's around 8.00 a.m. In the evening i have to attend a party. And we have a new chairman. I don't even know his name.

"When is it starting?"
I asked from my secretary. She is staying with me all the time. She knows everything about those letters.

"Around 6.00 p.m, before you go there you have to meet with our new chairman"
Seth said looking at me before checking on her phone.
"At 5.00 p.m he will come to the Queens' Cafe with mr.Hwang( chairman ).
She added. I nodded and checked my emails.

After 15 minutes qe are here.

I got out from the car and walked in. Everyone greeted me with their happy faces.

"Madam we have new designs"
Mrs. Kim said. She is taking care of new designs.

"I will check them by my own and i will tell you what to do......thank you"
I said with a nodd and walked into the elevator.

"I think you should tell your sister"
Seth said out of the blue.

"About?"
I asked rising an eyebrow.

"About those letters, it's too dangerous.........you are taking a risk, y/n"
Okay............she is serious about this.

"I will tell it to her when, when the right time comes"
I said and the elevator ding open. I walked out form the elevator and walked towards my desk.
14th floor is all CEOs' that means it's mine and 15th floor is chairmans'.

Seth rolled her eyes and sat on the couch.

"Can you bring those designs, that mrs.Kim told?"
I asked smiling.

She nodded and got upfeom her seat,
"Oh! And singe those, you have to submit them before 11.00 a.m"
She said pointing to the files on my table.

I nodded and started reading them.

After 10 minutes seth came back with 3 files on her hand.
"Here"
She put them on my table and walked back to the elevator.

"Where are you going?"
I asked putting aside the files that i was checking.

"To my office"
She said in a duhh tone.

"You can take this too, i finished it"
Isaid giving her files.
I didn't try to ask anything from her. She is my best friend since the day i met her. She cares about me.