Chapter 21

Laughing softly he slid his right hand around my waist. His hand was warm, i felt it through his shirt. When we get down no one was there, "Where are they?" I asked from Jimin looking around the backyard. "Probably getting ready for their trip.........Oh! And are you staying here or going with them" He asked making me look back at him. "Staying here" I said and we both walked in. There were bag packs on the corner of the room and Mrs.Park were also there, standing. "I will give you all one hour to get ready" She shouted to the others and added looking at us, "We are leaving in an hour you guys can take a rest if you want" Nodding my head i walked up to my bedroom. Jimin stopped there with his mother. Yoongi is going to stay with me because there won't be anyone in this house so, he is going to 'babysit' me today. Even I told them that it's fine to stay alone.

Without even changing my clothes i dropped myself on the bed and the blanket over my body. I closed my eyes only to see Jimin smiling making his disappear.

~~~

Feel hot and uncomfortable i woke up and walked downstairs into the kitchen. The clock on it's wall showed 9.30.

Opening a water bottle i sat on the kitchen counter. With an itchy nose i sneezed loudly making the water bottle slip out from my grip onto the floor.

"I knew this is going to happen, when we went out early in the morning" I turned around when an unexpected person spoke. Jimin was sitting on the counter stool eating an apple.
When did he get here?

"What are you doing here? I thought that you are going out with them" i said jumping off from the kitchen counter. Before he could answer i started sneezing again. When i stopped after three sneezes Jimin looked at me rising an eyebrow. "What's wrong?" He asked getting off from the stool and walking towards me. I picked the water bottle from the floor and jimin dropped a cloth on the floor that was on the counter.

What's wrong? What's wrong? What's wro- then it hit me, when it started paining my lower stomach. And whith that a whimper left from my throat without noticing. I turned around and was about to walk away from him. "What's that on your-" he stopped mid sentence and i stopped on my track.

He now knows what's wrong with me and i really wanted to disappear from there. His face was bright red at the moment. Without thinking any iwas about to run upstairs but yoongi walked in and stood infront of me. "What's with the noise?" He asked and he looked like he is sleep walking but, NO!

 "What's with the noise?" He asked and he looked like he is sleep walking but, NO!

  Cursing under my breath i ran upstairs pushing him away.

Jimin's P.O.V.

Nothing is wrong............nothing is wrong. Nothing happened and i didn't saw anything.

"What's with her?" Yoongi hyung asked making me look up at him moving out from my thoughts. "Uh- i don't know.........what are we going to eat now" i asked making him look through the cupboards for something. "Let's cook something" he said while taking out some ingredients from the pantry.