Chapter 17 ♡

Jimin was quick enough to catch me before I hit the ground but losing his balance he fell on the floor hovering above me. His left hand was on the back of my head, while his left hand supporting his body weight.

"Opps! I didn't do anything"
I heard Tae speaking in a girly voice. I looked up only to see jimins's face, inches away from me.

Wowww........he is so handsome.............

Pure thoughts ......

Pure thoughts ......

Pure thoughts ......

Pure thoughts.......

Deep breath...............

"Are you okay?"
His words dragged me back to the reality.

"H-huh?"

"Are you okay?"
His asked. He was worried about something.

"Ah- yes"
Now I look like an idiot.

He slowly got up and pulled my body up from the floor, wrapping his arm around my waist.

What is he doing to me?!?!?!?

"You should be more careful"
He said smiling but, there was something....I'm not really sure about that. He walked away before ruffling my hair.

Awkward...........

Jimins' P.O.V.

OH. MY. GOD!!!!

Calm your shit, jimin...........

Pure thoughts.......

Pure thoughts.......

Pure thoughts.......

Pure thoughts.......JIMIN!

Breath in.............breath out.................

I almost lost control over myself.

I walked away from her after helping her to get up. I thought she is following me but, she wasn't. She was standing there placing a hand on her chest. I turned around and she looked looked at me.

Act natural........

"Let's get in"
I said and she nodded her head, taking quick steps towards me.

Is she feeling the same way?????

When we were about to step in someone spoke.
"What just happened?"
We both turned around and saw isu and Jungkook with wide open eyes and mouths. Y/n and I were looking at them silently. Neither one of us spoke.

Awkward.........

"Kids come back in or there won't be anything to eat!!"
My mother shouted from the inside and y/n quickly rushed inside without looking back. I gave a smirk to those two and followed y/n.
Their eyes were about to pop out when I did that, but nothing happened between y/n and I.
I can say one thing, we both looked like a cartoon.

Author's P.O.V.

Time past

In the dinning room Isu and Jungkook kept looking at those two. Y/n and jimin tried their best to avoid eye contact and conversations. That was the first time they felt something like that. And they are not sure about their feelings either.

After lunch Mrs.Park took y/n to show her room. There are two beds in Seths' room and it's a big room, enough fro two. When they entered she was taking a shower. They heard Seth singing in the bathroom.