5_WHO DID IT ?

Everybody ran towards taehyung. Ji-seok orders to bring the imperial physician.

After some time ;

King of Wang, Ji-seok, Hoseok , Wang min, jungkook and all other officials and ministers are present in court. All of them are waiting for the imperial physician to finish treating taehyung. the imperial physician enters the court.

Imperial physician ; Your majesty the third prince is out of danger .

King of Wang ; Thank god. Anyway what happend that he started to act like a drunkard and spit out blood ?

Imperial physician ; I am sorry to say . Its because .....

Ji-seok ; (shouts) Say what happend !

Imperial physician ; it's because somebody poisoned him.

Everyone gets shocked by hearing this.Ministers started murmuring and talking to each other that who dares to do such a thing to their third prince ?

King of Wang ; Who dares to do such a thing ? send the investigators and find about it right now!

By shouting this loudly with anger he left the court.

Taehyung haven't woken up yet. Everyone his worried about him .

Officials Talking to each other ;

Official 1 ; He haven't woken up yet right ?

Official 2 ; Are you sure he is alive ?

Official 3 ; Of course he is. What will happen to him ? He has got the royal blood , and he will fight against this simple poison .

Official 2; I heard that the poison is not simple. He could have died if the physician was a minute late to give him the antidote.

Official 1 ; Really ?

Official 3 ; Anyway who could have done this to him. Could it be ....

Official 3 was cut off before saying another word by others cause they saw princes passing by them.

Official 2 ; It's better for us to not talk about this now. Let's go and check if investigators have found anything.

On the other side in Ji-seok's room Wang min, hoseok, ji-seok and jungkook talking ;

Jungkook ; I am really angry right now . He should have given poison to me instead of taetae. If I catch him I will give him 10 bottles of the same poison.

Wang min ; Calm down Jungkook . We all want to do the same thing. Now let's pray for taehyung to wake up.

Hoseok ; I hope he wake up soon.

A lady enters the room a bow down to them and says that third prince woke up . Four of them went into taehyung's chamber. Taehyung was sitting there with his both hands on head.

Wang min ; Are you okay ?

Taehyung ; What happend to me ? I feel like my head is going to explode because of pain.

Ji-seok ; You will be fine soon it's because of the poison.

Taehyung ; Poison? What poison ?

Hoseok ; You got poisoned. They are still investigating who did it.

Taehyung ; Really? I only remember me waking up from a weird dream and passing out.

Jungkook ; Did you drink something today?

Taehyung ; Did I ? I don't remember.

Wang min ; Seriously . You don't even know about what you drink and eat.

Taehyung ; Let's not argue about that . Leave it. And also did I do something weird while I was poisoned ?I feel like I did something bad.

Jungkook ; You can't only call what you did bad . It's something more than bad. It's the biggest trouble you have caused in your life.

Taehyung ; What happend ?

King Of Wang enters room and said,

King Of wang ; You ruined your brother's marriage . I am letting you go this time because of your condition
Don't repeat it.

He leaves by saying this. When he steps out of the chamber he stops and said to the official with him to find the culprit fast.

Taehyung ; I ruined what?

Hoseok ; (smiles ) My third marriage.

Taehyung ;( Confused) When ? Where ? How ?

Jungkook ; Aww tae tae. If somebody had invented something special to record the situation than I would have recorded it and shown it to you . It was such an entertaining situation.

Jungkook laughs by saying this. Ji-seok smacks jungkook's head. They explains the situation to Taehyung . He was shocked and started laughing.

Ji-seok ; Such a big thing happend and you are laughing tae ?

Taehyung ; ( Trying to control his laughter ) It was something I wanted to do. What I said was right . Anyone disagrees ?

Everyone smiles at what taehyung said . Ji-seok wanted to smile but he put up a serious face.

Taehyung ; Aah ji-seok hyung stop putting a serious face . I know you are worried about the Man kingdom attacking us because of this trouble. Don't worry it's not the first time I am doing such things. I created this problem and I will solve it .

Wang min ; How ?

Taehyung ; I have my own ways . Just watch what I am gonna do.

Hoseok walks towards Taehyung's bed.

Hoseok : Thank you tae for doing this.

Taehyung ; aishh you don't have to thank me. We are brothers right. Now first let's find the idiot who did this to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~